RealModScene
felida

Rgloader 17489

ok, so i know people were looking for this.. as i was.. lol..

but this is rgloader 17489 for RGH.. 

NOTE:

This does not work with falcon's.. it is guaranteed to work with trinitys, as i have tested on mine..

note 2: what sets this aside from the version floating around marked ~17526 is that this is actually for 17489, and avatars work, as well as no freezing upon going to NxE dash.

Note 3: no xell.. lol.. so be sure to take that into consideration!

https://mega.nz/#!adwVBaYJ!PURYioYZgVRQxVQRoGfyLlPEHlzlHVr9iUTSfQDgGuI

• Like 1

Thanks works alot smother than other RGLoaders found online.

There is a bug what changes your ip to a random one. In all the 17489 builds i found. 

Worked with my falcon rgh1.2 

13 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

Thanks works alot smother than other RGLoaders found online.

There is a bug what changes your ip to a random one. In all the 17489 builds i found. 

Worked with my falcon rgh1.2 

They are settings you can change.. In mobile.dat .. I tried to make this build accessable for everyone.. But if you notice.. The rgbuild.exe is drastically smaller than any other release

13 hours ago, felida said:

They are settings you can change.. In mobile.dat .. I tried to make this build accessable for everyone.. But if you notice.. The rgbuild.exe is drastically smaller than any other release

Thanks i will look into this mobile.dat more. I switched filesystem from a differnt one found online now i cant tell rgloader apart from a real xdk.

Great for anyone wanting to dev for the 360

15 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

Thanks i will look into this mobile.dat more. I switched filesystem from a differnt one found online now i cant tell rgloader apart from a real xdk.

Great for anyone wanting to dev for the 360

Its mobileB.dat and mobileC.dat iirc.. But you can always manually change it back in xshell. And it will save.. 

On 4/30/2019 at 8:26 PM, felida said:

Its mobileB.dat and mobileC.dat iirc.. But you can always manually change it back in xshell. And it will save.. 

You any info on editing these files? I opened with notepad++ 

38 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

You any info on editing these files? I opened with notepad++ 

That will work.. Lol.. 

I now have this working with bigblock trinity, would also work on a bb jasper but i dont have any to test. 

I replaced the trinity nand with a 256mb one and set the resistors.

Still no xell but do have full filesystem all on the nand. 

Cheers. I can confirm RGL.17489 works on my Corona GLITCH2 v2 or v3 I think it is 100% just dont add the rgloader 17526 that's floating around as the screen will freeze on power up on Coronas unsure on versions as I dont have all Coronas to test. 

I decided for shits & giggles to flash rgloader 17489 to my fat falcon v2.  Dev operates fine. Booting stock dash it just freezes. Xexmenu boots up fine with Aurora then sometimes it freezes or it works perfect. But yeah RGLoader 17489 is not for Falcons.🤣

11 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Cheers. I can confirm RGL.17489 works on my Corona GLITCH2 v2 or v3 I think it is 100% just dont add the rgloader 17526 that's floating around as the screen will freeze on power up on Coronas unsure on versions as I dont have all Coronas to test. 

I decided for shits & giggles to flash rgloader 17489 to my fat falcon v2.  Dev operates fine. Booting stock dash it just freezes. Xexmenu boots up fine with Aurora then sometimes it freezes or it works perfect. But yeah RGLoader 17489 is not for Falcons.🤣

its the patches..

and for the "floating" versions, they are just hex-edited to spoof 17526, when they are really 17489.. hence the freezing issue

you can "gh" in kdnet.. to get past those.. but yeah.. lol..

took me some time tinkering to figure out the problem and posted it here for everyone else.. would be nice to have xell in this.. but yeah

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, felida said:

its the patches..

and for the "floating" versions, they are just hex-edited to spoof 17526, when they are really 17489.. hence the freezing issue

you can "gh" in kdnet.. to get past those.. but yeah.. lol..

took me some time tinkering to figure out the problem and posted it here for everyone else.. would be nice to have xell in this.. but yeah

Yeah since then I have flashed back my original nand back to my falcon v2 rgh2 & left it still on 17489

My Corona v2 or v3 rgh2. is still on 17489. But I left the 17489dev nand & 17489 stock rgh nand still on hdd1/Applications/Simple 360 Nand Flasher = so I can flash the Stock or Dev nands to it at any given time. For shits in giggles. As I have a few more jtags/rgh systems I actually use. 

I didn't understand how did you solved this booting freeze issue can you explain for me or tell me how did you do it?

10 minutes ago, emlg said:

I didn't understand how did you solved this booting freeze issue can you explain for me or tell me how did you do it?

I have explained already

Sorry I I don't know any thing about modding I just follow youtube tutorials and when I did this I watched modern warfare tut on "how to install rgloader" then I found itzflanky method, I did it, but now I ended up freezing on the loading screen 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:01 PM, felida said:

what do you mean when you said floating versions? Because the file systems in put on root of hhd folder only contains version 14798

I have spent one week trying to solve the issue please any one can help? 

7 hours ago, emlg said:

I have spent one week trying to solve the issue please any one can help? 

Join the discord and i can send you a better setup filesystem folder for the hdd. I did upload here befor along with the avatar update but it got removed for some resion. 

2 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

Join the discord and i can send you a better setup filesystem folder for the hdd. I did upload here befor along with the avatar update but it got removed for some resion. 

Send me the invite link please 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, emlg said:

what do you mean when you said floating versions? Because the file systems in put on root of hhd folder only contains version 14798

You can use the filesystem files I put here.. and floating versions means the other higher versions people claim work

On 2/19/2020 at 3:37 AM, emlg said:

Sorry I I don't know any thing about modding I just follow youtube tutorials and when I did this I watched modern warfare tut on "how to install rgloader" then I found itzflanky method, I did it, but now I ended up freezing on the loading screen 

hay bro. My Corona v2 or v3 will just freeze if I run with the floating RGL 17489 files that are spoofed to 17526. I'm not savvy on this type of stuff. I think that RGL 17526 spoofed files are only for jaspers & trinity's from what I read people had success without doing what felida has stated & changing a few things. I only gave it a go on a Corona as i had one laying around & haven't heard of anyone saying they had success with RGL 17489. But once my Corona froze with the spoofed version 17526. I thought it was overs for my mobo as I didn't want to open it & install my nand x or jr programmer v2 & flash over my original nand because I was just lazy at the time. So what I done was just taken my internal hdd out & hooked it up to my jtag jasper or pc & deleted all the files that you have to transfer from the spoofed 17526 RGL onto root of internal hdd. Then I transferred over the actuall files from the original RGL 17489 folder onto the root of hdd. Then my Corona booted up perfectly into XDK dashboard & everything 100% works as it should. But my Corona kernel is actually still on 17489 if your wondering. 

Edited by Damn8tive Nz
Just added a few more words in

20 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

hay bro. My Corona v2 or v3 will just freeze if I run with the floating RGL 17489 files that are spoofed to 17526. I'm not savvy on this type of stuff. I think that RGL 17526 spoofed files are only for jaspers & trinity's from what I read people had success without doing what felida has stated & changing a few things. I only gave it a go on a Corona as i had one laying around & haven't heard of anyone saying they had success with RGL 17489. But once my Corona froze with the spoofed version 17526. I thought it was overs for my mobo as I didn't want to open it & install my nand x or jr programmer v2 & flash over my original nand because I was just lazy at the time. So what I done was just taken my internal hdd out & hooked it up to my jtag jasper or pc & deleted all the files that you have to transfer from the spoofed 17526 RGL onto root of internal hdd. Then I transferred over the actuall files from the original RGL 17489 folder onto the root of hdd. Then my Corona booted up perfectly into XDK dashboard & everything 100% works as it should. But my Corona kernel is actually still on 17489 if your wondering. 

yeah it is the spoofed patches that cause the issue.. my files are tested by me extensively before i posted them.

and no.. the spoof isnt even real.. it just makes something SAY it's 17526, when it is actually just 17489 files still there.. EVERY motherboard will freeze and stuff.. avatars wont show, etc... thats why i set out to figure out what exactly was causing the problem.. 

and i dont get why you referenced to your kernel being 17489 at the end though?

14 hours ago, felida said:

yeah it is the spoofed patches that cause the issue.. my files are tested by me extensively before i posted them.

and no.. the spoof isnt even real.. it just makes something SAY it's 17526, when it is actually just 17489 files still there.. EVERY motherboard will freeze and stuff.. avatars wont show, etc... thats why i set out to figure out what exactly was causing the problem.. 

and i dont get why you referenced to your kernel being 17489 at the end though?

Hay felida I'm not savvy on this type of stuff. I assumed that rgloader 17489 xdk nand & files that were released were only for 360 kernels on 17489 or lower. As I wasn't to sure if you could flash rgloader 17489 to anything higher than 17489 or like 17599 update. As I didnt want to brick one of my consoles for nothing if that was the case. As I do have alot of stock 360s that are on some old updates & super rare old updates that are in the jtag category. Why I assumed rgloader 17489 was only for 17849 kernels or lower

6 minutes ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Hay felida I'm not savvy on this type of stuff. I assumed that rgloader 17489 xdk nand & files that were released were only for 360 kernels on 17489 or lower. As I wasn't to sure if you could flash rgloader 17489 to anything higher than 17489 or like 17599 update. As I didnt want to brick one of my consoles for nothing if that was the case. As I do have alot of stock 360s that are on some old updates & super rare old updates that are in the jtag category. Why I assumed rgloader 17489 was only for 17849 kernels or lower

I've done a lil digging into it but didnt get to far into it as I was abit lazy to look before I started to flash rgloader to one of my consoles for the first time. So my Corona v2/v3 is my second time flashing rgloader. As I couldn't find anyone stating they flashed rgloader 17489 to anything higher. Why I assumed.

Edited by Damn8tive Nz
To add more words