RealModScene
loady

recommend sega mega drive emulator

I tried the retroarch type emus but I dont like them, I have snes360 which works well as a standalone and gets a cover for the cover flow, im want a emu for the mega drive that I can add a path to and it will have a cover on the cover flow, the most up to date version would good...any recommendations ?

5 hours ago, loady said:

I tried the retroarch type emus but I dont like them, I have snes360 which works well as a standalone and gets a cover for the cover flow, im want a emu for the mega drive that I can add a path to and it will have a cover on the cover flow, the most up to date version would good...any recommendations ?

The thing with emulators.. It goes off of folder name.. I recommend my build of retroarch.. It is more user friendly.. And supports auto launch feature

48 minutes ago, felida said:

The thing with emulators.. It goes off of folder name.. I recommend my build of retroarch.. It is more user friendly.. And supports auto launch feature

I tried yours you may remember I had an issue with the mame core playing ROMs upside down