RealModScene

Hi. I wanted to know is there any xbox unity users forum or something where we can ommunicate ? Plus my aurora repo browser doesn't show new scripts which i can see being mentioned on this site why is it ? from where to download them ? and how to install mannually ?

2 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

Hi. I wanted to know is there any xbox unity users forum or something where we can ommunicate ? Plus my aurora repo browser doesn't show new scripts which i can see being mentioned on this site why is it ? from where to download them ? and how to install mannually ?

yeah there is a matchmaking section, you can PM.. there is even a discord server.. 

as far as the scripts.. not my department lol i dont know much about those

7 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

Thanks alot . Matchmaking seems like outdated 😂. Latest post is like 1 year back . Btw you play on Link ? If yes let me know i would like to play

I can.. Lol.. Just havent in a long time.. Plus I do not have a mic anymore lol.. 

And yes the matchmaking section hasnt been posted to in a while.. Link also isnt the only thing available to use.. 

But the team setup a discord server for instant communication as well..

1. "Fishsticks" would be another great topic subject, which has no useful meaning to the content :)
  2. This would be more a support Topic, so it should belong to Aurora Support or somewhere else.
  3. you can use this Script, to check for Online Gamers.
  4. You can manually Download the Scripts (Directories) from Github and place it next to the other UtiltyScripts via FileManager

i dont know if the servers are down, can't check with my 360, as i dont have it with me (still)

17 hours ago, saywaking said:
  1. "Fishsticks" would be another great topic subject, which has no useful meaning to the content :)
  2. This would be more a support Topic, so it should belong to Aurora Support or somewhere else.
  3. you can use this Script, to check for Online Gamers.
  4. You can manually Download the Scripts (Directories) from Github and place it next to the other UtiltyScripts via FileManager

i dont know if the servers are down, can't check with my 360, as i dont have it with me (still)

I can't seem to download it manually from github. anything i'm missing?

Direct Zip file download of Master:

https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraScripts/archive/master.zip

Download using git

git clone https://github.com/XboxUnity/AuroraScripts.git

Those are your choices for downloading frome github. the first option is probably easier, if you dont use github regularly. 

Can anyone help me create a script for Aurora that changes the default date after it's unplugged it goes back to 2005 after loading on the default dashboard I found this

bool Kernel.SetDate(unsigned Year, unsigned Month, unsigned Day); 

bool Kernel.SetTime(unsigned Hour, [unsigned Minute, unsigned Second, 

Lua file?

Thanks

20 hours ago, brianlightning said:

Can anyone help me create a script for Aurora that changes the default date after it's unplugged it goes back to 2005 after loading on the default dashboard I found this

bool Kernel.SetDate(unsigned Year, unsigned Month, unsigned Day); 

bool Kernel.SetTime(unsigned Hour, [unsigned Minute, unsigned Second, 

Lua file?

Thanks

If your Xbox is connected to internet, it will autosync the clock when you boot

I understand that it seems silly if it's the only thing the Xbox needs the net to set the date, for GTA mod menu to work offline it would benefit me to not  have to then explain this with every customer. as I'm making about four a day if there's a code that really help me out I'm going to try this after work.

Main.lua

-- Require additional lua scripts
require("Enums")

-- Set some global settings that we can access later
ScriptVersion = 1.0

table Aurora.GetDate( void );

bool Kernel.SetDate(2020, 01, 06);

-- Let us know we are all done (Not needed..)
print(_VERSION)
print("Main.lua done!")

12 hours ago, brianlightning said:

I understand that it seems silly if it's the only thing the Xbox needs the net to set the date, for GTA mod menu to work offline it would benefit me to not  have to then explain this with every customer. as I'm making about four a day if there's a code that really help me out I'm going to try this after work.

Main.lua

-- Require additional lua scripts
require("Enums")

-- Set some global settings that we can access later
ScriptVersion = 1.0

table Aurora.GetDate( void );

bool Kernel.SetDate(2020, 01, 06);

-- Let us know we are all done (Not needed..)
print(_VERSION)
print("Main.lua done!")

You can still block live access.. and use LiNK..