RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Chrishockey55

Unity login failed.

14 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

i see your issue. Originally you asked me to reset the password for the account Scorpio. I could not find that account. I looked up your account by your email and now i see your username is actually scorpio123 try to reset it now!

Sorry, my mistake. Everything works now.

I did not receive any confirmation email ... I can not log in even after I have registered because I did not receive this verification email

3 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Por favor, edite sua última postagem e escreva em inglês que todos entendem você!

I have not received any confirmation emails ... I can not log in even after registering because I did not receive this verification email

40 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Por favor, seja paciente. Chrishockey55 irá ajudá-lo, se ele estiver de volta online.

ok obrigada estarei aguardando..

meu login samukahbr2

Hey I registered two different times in unity with the accounts titled “brchave” and “brchave2” and neither would work on unity on my rgh. I confirmed the confirmation emails for each account. Email me here if needed please - brandonramonchavez@gmail.com

33 minutes ago, brchave said:

Hey I registered two different times in unity with the accounts titled “brchave” and “brchave2” and neither would work on unity on my rgh. I confirmed the confirmation emails for each account. Email me here if needed please - brandonramonchavez@gmail.com

Can u log into unity thru web??

On 6/20/2018 at 5:05 PM, samukahbr2 said:

ok obrigada estarei aguardando..

meu login samukahbr2

Fixed!

17 hours ago, brchave said:

See the username bchavez1 is associated with that email should be working!

Hi, I want help for the following reason I can not log in at dawn whenever I request to connect. Tell me to try it again. It happens the same on the main page of unity.net, I must reiterate that my account already worked on previous occasions but now I leave to work please help, my account is lordrios y my password is******** please help me.

Password removed.

Dr.Gonzo 

On 6/30/2018 at 2:13 AM, ShroomGod said:

Could somebody help with my account? It says error occurred when obtaining API. My account name is: ShroomGod

Fixed

On 6/30/2018 at 6:37 PM, lordrios said:

Hi, I want help for the following reason I can not log in at dawn whenever I request to connect. Tell me to try it again. It happens the same on the main page of unity.net, I must reiterate that my account already worked on previous occasions but now I leave to work please help, my account is lordrios y my password is******** please help me.

Password removed.

Dr.Gonzo 

both your accounts should work including the one xXR105Xx 

Never post your password in a public place. Also If you have issues still make another reply with your problem 

Hi, I also did not receive a confirmation mail, I can reset a password, but can not log in.

username: miodrags

Thank you.

hello, i cannot login to my account, even reset the password and it still won't let me.

username: mpu

thanks in advance!

I just recently downloaded Aurora! I created an account logged in with no problems! I got on to Aurora on my console after putting everything onto my hard drive, and went to sign in it will not give me an API key ts says can not obtain api key

Threads merged. Please read the information in the first posting of this thread, and add the information to your last Posting that is required !

Dr.Gonzo.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:32 AM, miodrags said:

Hi, I also did not receive a confirmation mail, I can reset a password, but can not log in.

username: miodrags

Thank you.

fixed :)

On 7/12/2018 at 7:49 PM, blitosk8 said:

Hi!

I can't login to my unity acount. I've reseted my password but still not working.

User: blitosk8

Thanks!

should work now!

On 7/21/2018 at 4:17 PM, grabo said:

hello, i cannot login to my account, even reset the password and it still won't let me.

username: mpu

thanks in advance!

dont see that username give me the email you used

2 hours ago, COREYw said:

I just recently downloaded Aurora! I created an account logged in with no problems! I got on to Aurora on my console after putting everything onto my hard drive, and went to sign in it will not give me an API key ts says can not obtain api key

Threads merged. Please read the information in the first posting of this thread, and add the information to your last Posting that is required !

Dr.Gonzo.

@Mattie

On 8/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, alokadoo said:

Can anybody help me? I forgot my username and can not use xbox unity anymore
email: alokadoo1@hotmail.com

fixed :) 

Hey i'm new to the whole scene , 

Recently I tried to register at xboxunity.net and all went well up until the point I need to log in.

It gives me this error Login failed. Please Try Again

From a bit of googling understand this can be caused by not activating the user but the odd thing i never received the activation email after registering . 

I tried reset password and I do get a new password in my email but no sign of activation message .

Username is : Khovic

Thanks in advance

Threads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

14 hours ago, Khovic said:

Hey i'm new to the whole scene , 

Recently I tried to register at xboxunity.net and all went well up until the point I need to log in.

It gives me this error Login failed. Please Try Again

From a bit of googling understand this can be caused by not activating the user but the odd thing i never received the activation email after registering . 

I tried reset password and I do get a new password in my email but no sign of activation message .

Username is : Khovic

Thanks in advance

Threads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

should be activated now! you should use a gmail next time

Dear all,

Having issues with my account too; didn't get the activation mail too (although password reset mails do arrive strangely).

Appreciate if someone could activate my account "joe_user".

Many thanks,

Joe

I can not validate as accounts I created in xbox unity
I did not receive a confirmation email
I can recover a password but I can not login

user: eniacx2 - Email eneias.custodio@gmail.com
and
User jonsnowjs29 - Email johnsnowjs29@gmail.com

please help me confirm the user and activate these accounts and log in

•  

I made an account, but can't login into it. I tryed so many times but no result. Is data base is down?