RealModScene
turboborg

cant login, failed.

On 4/9/2018 at 9:40 PM, Nameless32 said:

Thanks, i've made a login once but, after i tried to change my password i can't make login anymore, even trying with the option " forgot my password " and getting my new password.

let me know your email or username

On 4/22/2018 at 1:22 AM, scorpio123 said:

I can't log to my XboxUnity account. I've try reset password, but still can't log in. It say: Login failed. Please Try Again .

My username: Scorpio

dont see an account can i get your email?

On 4/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, KillStreakArtz said:

Hi, whenever I try to login to my account on the XboxUnity website, it says "Login failed", I don't think I received the confirmation email on my email address, (I tried to find it), can you please check if my account is verified, I received the new password when I clicked on "Forgot Password", but I still can't login with the new password.

(There's no confirmation email in the spam/junk folder)

[Username : KillStreakArtz]

fixed this account for you. i see you have others working!

On 5/4/2018 at 1:03 PM, mexpress22 said:

My girlfriend was setting up her sons Unity account and now we are getting Log in Failed. She activated the email but for some reason we still can't log him in. Not sure if maybe she spelled the username wrong. 

His user name is KrazyKatGamer.

seeing the username as KrazyKateGamer actually! Try that!

On 5/6/2018 at 5:09 PM, Buck Rogers said:

Hi guys, I have never been able access my account after i set it up (no activation email received and every time i get new password via email no go either. Please please please help. User Name nat72. 

Threads merged !

Dr.Gonzo.

account verified!

On 5/11/2018 at 6:03 PM, Kyubi_Music said:

When I try to log in to xboxunity from the computer, I get login failure message, correct username is "Kyubi_Music" for which I did not receive an account confirmation message, could any administrator help me please?
Thank you very much in advance.
image.thumb.png.6a6bc84a73052c84de2096765524e0c9.png

Threads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

Should be fixed now!

Hi @Chrishockey55,

I already have registered on LiNK, but I don't remember my login. I can reset my password, but don't know my Login ID, can you help me? My email is "pipo.cool@gmail.com".

Thanks! ;)

Dear Moderators
I have problem creating an account on unity

the Email is f17083@gmail.com

Capture.JPG.2f11ff44f58eb13b2ac4a0ab820ce3a3.JPG

On 5/25/2018 at 1:39 PM, F170 said:

Dear Moderators
I have problem creating an account on unity

the Email is f17083@gmail.com

Capture.JPG.2f11ff44f58eb13b2ac4a0ab820ce3a3.JPG

you have the account F170  deleted that account try now!

On 5/24/2018 at 3:04 AM, Pipo said:

Hi @Chrishockey55,

I already have registered on LiNK, but I don't remember my login. I can reset my password, but don't know my Login ID, can you help me? My email is "pipo.cool@gmail.com".

Thanks! ;)

pipo is the username ;)

On 5/24/2018 at 2:43 PM, scorpio123 said:

Unfortunately, I still can't log in.

can i get the email you used!

12 minutes ago, Chrishockey55 said:

you have the account F170  deleted that account try now!

pipo is the username ;)

Thanks @Chrishockey55;) working now!

12 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

My email: janek2@interia.pl. My login on Unity: Scorpio.

I've try reset password, but still can't log in. It say: Login failed. Please Try Again .

13 hours ago, scorpio123 said:

My email: janek2@interia.pl. My login on Unity: Scorpio.

I've try reset password, but still can't log in. It say: Login failed. Please Try Again .

i see your issue. Originally you asked me to reset the password for the account Scorpio. I could not find that account. I looked up your account by your email and now i see your username is actually scorpio123 try to reset it now!

14 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

i see your issue. Originally you asked me to reset the password for the account Scorpio. I could not find that account. I looked up your account by your email and now i see your username is actually scorpio123 try to reset it now!

Sorry, my mistake. Everything works now.

I did not receive any confirmation email ... I can not log in even after I have registered because I did not receive this verification email

3 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Por favor, edite sua última postagem e escreva em inglês que todos entendem você!

I have not received any confirmation emails ... I can not log in even after registering because I did not receive this verification email

40 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Por favor, seja paciente. Chrishockey55 irá ajudá-lo, se ele estiver de volta online.

ok obrigada estarei aguardando..

meu login samukahbr2

Hey I registered two different times in unity with the accounts titled “brchave” and “brchave2” and neither would work on unity on my rgh. I confirmed the confirmation emails for each account. Email me here if needed please - brandonramonchavez@gmail.com

33 minutes ago, brchave said:

Hey I registered two different times in unity with the accounts titled “brchave” and “brchave2” and neither would work on unity on my rgh. I confirmed the confirmation emails for each account. Email me here if needed please - brandonramonchavez@gmail.com

Can u log into unity thru web??

On 6/20/2018 at 5:05 PM, samukahbr2 said:

ok obrigada estarei aguardando..

meu login samukahbr2

Fixed!

17 hours ago, brchave said:

See the username bchavez1 is associated with that email should be working!

Hi, I want help for the following reason I can not log in at dawn whenever I request to connect. Tell me to try it again. It happens the same on the main page of unity.net, I must reiterate that my account already worked on previous occasions but now I leave to work please help, my account is lordrios y my password is******** please help me.

Password removed.

Dr.Gonzo 

On 6/30/2018 at 2:13 AM, ShroomGod said:

Could somebody help with my account? It says error occurred when obtaining API. My account name is: ShroomGod

Fixed

On 6/30/2018 at 6:37 PM, lordrios said:

Hi, I want help for the following reason I can not log in at dawn whenever I request to connect. Tell me to try it again. It happens the same on the main page of unity.net, I must reiterate that my account already worked on previous occasions but now I leave to work please help, my account is lordrios y my password is******** please help me.

Password removed.

Dr.Gonzo 

both your accounts should work including the one xXR105Xx 

Never post your password in a public place. Also If you have issues still make another reply with your problem 

Hi, I also did not receive a confirmation mail, I can reset a password, but can not log in.

username: miodrags

Thank you.