RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
turboborg

cant login, failed.

22 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Please restart your Router/Modem, to get a new IP. I have try to register on Unity. I didn't have no issues.

restart and get new ip but the same result

I am at my wit's end. Please be patient until Chrishockey55 is visit this Thread. Maybe he can you better to assist.

12 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

I am at my wit's end. Please be patient until Chrishockey55 is visit this Thread. Maybe he can you better to assist.

my fault, I am doing copy paste at fields , ctrl V fix my 5 days problem, thanks for your answers,my stupid mistake,i am registered now.:cigar:

• Haha 1

Hi guys,

I registered but I did not receive the confirmation email and when i try to register the site tells me my username and my emails are both used. I click on forgot my password and i get a password reset but i can log in with that one either. Can someone help and check is my account is activated? see below my both of my usernames:

raton56

raton56rata

Thank you in advance!!!

I cant connect to my unity account 

error:"An error has occured in obtaining API Key. Please try again later."

btw i cant login on my xbox360 neither on my pc

Posting shifted , because it's here better preserved  !

Dr.Gonzo.

On 12-8-2017 at 2:00 AM, raton56 said:

Hi guys,

I registered but I did not receive the confirmation email and when i try to register the site tells me my username and my emails are both used. I click on forgot my password and i get a password reset but i can log in with that one either. Can someone help and check is my account is activated? see below my both of my usernames:

raton56

raton56rata

Thank you in advance!!!

both approved

Hi All

i've just dug out my RGH and cant remember my user name, would this be the best place to try and rectify this?

thanks 

Help, whenever I try to login my account a loading thing pops up then goes away and it just stays on the same page. I've tried multiple accounts but none work pls help

username:Ragngerbluemike 

Hi,

I can't connect to unity website and Aurora maybe my account is not activated but I can reset my passwd but I can't connect and I never received your confirmation for my account is acctivated

My User ID: BMK

Hello,

I created a unity account on xboxunity.com, however I haven't received a validation email to activate the account. I have check my email and junk mail. I was wondering wether anyone can help?

account name: Death Star

Edit:

Threads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

Hi there.

I also tried to register at xboxunity but I haven't received a validation mail too.

My account name is Speedy1102.

thanks for helping. 

Hi. my problem is that I didn't use unity for a long time. now want to use it back but I forgot my password. So I created two new accounts but I can't login any of them.

My account names are; 

Josgalix70

josgalixxx

josgalix123

Hi, I have registered but haven't had a verification email and it won't let me sign in.

The username is Murray12.

Thanks. 

hello, i forget my username , i get an email recovery password but without username only password and i forget my username someone can help me?

I don't know if unity is follow by everyone but I liked play with guy :( 

where is the guy who send mail or validate unity's users ??

I noticed I can't login to unity, reset password, received temp and try to login and it tells me its invalid

Posting merged !

Dr.Gonzo

Same here :( no emails or response to  password resets :( Admins of Unity and JQE please add our users  or fix the problem..

USERS:

Radarlovindj

RMSHA