RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
turboborg

cant login, failed.

Hello, First time poster so go easy please. 

I have tried to sign up with xboxunity.

First time i tried i had no verification. No confirmation email either
User: turboborg

Second time, Said user added. Again no confirmation email sent.
User: tbirdturbo

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Hi, I have the same problem. 

First time i tried i had no verification. No confirmation email either
User: jdjdmb

Second time, Said user added. Again no confirmation email sent.
User: Jderickmb
Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

every thing is fine with me except i can't login to my xboxunity account on my xbox 360 to request API key!

any help??

my account :undefeated2070

1-did you activate your account?

2-can you login in pc or any other device other than the xbox?

3-if yes to both the questions above then...what exactly are you doing in xbox?..

4-what you should be doing is entering your xboxunity username...then press "request api key" button.. Then you will be asked for a password..then enter your xbox unity username's password..then it should work..

5-or you could go on your pc and go to xboxunity.net..then login if you are not yet..then press on your username then goto settings ..you will see the apikey..and just see and copy in the apikey coloumn in your xbox...but most probably you will type it wrong..so i highly recommend you to follow the 'step 4' first..then if it doesnot work then try this... Hope this helps..

• Like 1

I Created this post Because often i see multiple Topics in this section with Many users having issues with Xbox Unity Logins Or account issues.

If you have an issue with your password. Your username. Your email Or anything else Post Your issue here all other threads with be closed.

Thanks Admin 

Here's my Problem

I've Created a Account and i did get a Activation Message but when i click on the Activation link 
it's says failed to activate Account name (Berserker`!)

Even when i click on resend Activation E-mail no E-mails are sent to my Gmail Account

Please Help!!!!

Account Name:Berserker`!

I have a really annoying problem so Admin please help if you can, my problem is that when i login everything is perfectly fine and i can play online no problem BUT after 30-60 minutes of playing i get logged out while playing and i have to close everything and re-enter my password and accuire the API KEY and then start playing again for another 30 minutes to repeat the whole process again what i noticed is when i get logged out i open the system link menu and press RB twice it says username not available and gamertag not available and rating i think was the last one which also not available until i close the game and log in again. So please if you have a solution let me know and by the way my username is: Wild_Wolf

Thanks in advance.

Can't sign in after making an account, reset password to no avail. Never received a confirmation email, either. Yes, I did in fact check my spam and junk folders. My username is XBLSirius.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Go on Xbox Unity and push the Register Button above on the right side of the Unity Webpage

I cant register from Xbox Unity,Please correct fields marked in RED or empty, but I don't have any red or empty fields,thanks for your answer

3 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Perhaps you could be more specific, why you can`t register on Xbox Unity !

Please correct fields marked in RED or empty, but I don't have any red or empty fields

6 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Did you try to delete your Browser Cache & Cookies  ?

I did it but the same result at edge,explorer and firefox.

Please restart your Router/Modem, to get a new IP. I have try to register on Unity. I didn't have no issues.