RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
crabbycrabcrab

[req] AC/DC Live: Rock Band trainer

Hi,

Looking for a training for this game. I know its old and not sure if people make trainers anymore (im still holding onto the past)

I'm trying to get my last achievements in this game for 100% with each instrument

Wondering if someone can create a trainer where you play and at the end it just registers as 100% notes hit?

If you need anything from me like title updates or even a copy of the game. I can get it for you :)

37 minutes ago, crabbycrabcrab said:

Hi,

Looking for a training for this game. I know its old and not sure if people make trainers anymore (im still holding onto the past)

I'm trying to get my last achievements in this game for 100% with each instrument

Wondering if someone can create a trainer where you play and at the end it just registers as 100% notes hit?

If you need anything from me like title updates or even a copy of the game. I can get it for you :)

i was the one to make the trainers for guitar heros.. haha..

BUT.. i have no instruments anymore lol..  

2 minutes ago, felida said:

i was the one to make the trainers for guitar heros.. haha..

BUT.. i have no instruments anymore lol..  

Noway! Do you have a normal xbox 360 microphone? Maybe you can use that to do it as it would let you access a game with vocals? If you are in the uk, i would be happy to send you mine if it means it get done!

Just now, crabbycrabcrab said:

Noway! Do you have a normal xbox 360 microphone? Maybe you can use that to do it as it would let you access a game with vocals? If you are in the uk, i would be happy to send you mine if it means it get done!

no i do not.. and i am in USA.. lol..

you can always look into how to find the offsets.. that isnt hard lol.. and i could build it for you..

3 minutes ago, felida said:

no i do not.. and i am in USA.. lol..

you can always look into how to find the offsets.. that isnt hard lol.. and i could build it for you..

I've dropped you a message :) I'll look into the offsets!