RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DrERROR

mp4 to wmv for fakeanim

I've looked all over for some solution to get a working wmv on fakeanim, but it never works it just has a black screen and does not load, what could I use to make this work?

23 minutes ago, DrERROR said:

I've looked all over for some solution to get a working wmv on fakeanim, but it never works it just has a black screen and does not load, what could I use to make this work?

If you look at the fake anim guides.. It has to be wmv7 I believe

1 hour ago, felida said:

If you look at the fake anim guides.. It has to be wmv7 I believe

But I have no tool to convert, and I think it's wmv9

8 minutes ago, DrERROR said:

But I have no tool to convert, and I think it's wmv9

it is wmv9.. and there are plenty of free converters out there.. you can find em via search.. 

windows 10 has the photo app that can create videos.. and older windows have windows movie maker built in iirc

edit: and some guides suggets winFF, which is free as well

If you want a cool source for samples for your boot vids, check out the DemoScene for intros, cracktros, and competition demos.

demoscene.tv used to be the BEST place for this, but I see it is down, you can probably find most of the files here: https://archive.org/search.php?query=demoscene&page=4

They also have a Youtube channel now I see : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaWE88_VrLbXuQrq3Uudvg

And another source channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyoCwKwPiCJGOB2Ya2yiBkA

Could use a screen recorder on youtube channel @ fullscreen for the video or search the archive.org link for the Title and download the original demo executable.

Keywords like : Razor 1911 / PwA / iCE / ACiD / Kewlers / MFX / FAiRLiGHT / Halcyon / Paradox / Bobstars / Portal Process / Conspiracy / Eagle Soft / Talent / Ikari

Have great results!

Chaos Theory - Conspiracy

I was stuck in windows 10 nothing worked not WinFF nor other tons of converters i tried, including online ones. Finally i found a way that worked for me.

1- Convert your videos with some "mp4 to wmv"  converter because the app below wont open mp4 files

2 -Download and Install  "Microsoft Expression Encoder 4"

3- Import your video to Expression Encoder 4  ---> In the right side you'll see Presets ----> Select "VC-1 Xbox 360 HD 720"  -----> Click Encode

Your output will be somwhere like : C:\Users\...\Documents\Expression\Expression Encoder\Output

Just wanted to leave this here maybe someone will find it usefull ;)

• Like 4