Jump to content
RealModScene
MasterWarrior17

Aurora stuck at scanning title updates

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! So yesterday I was trying to set up Xbox Neighborhood. Used Dash Launch to select the xbdm plug in and decided to reboot the console, but after reboot it seems Aurora is stuck at scanning new title updates screen. I left it overnight hoping that would fix it but it didn't :( Is it a problem or is it normal? What else can I do? 

IMG_20190209_095334.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

Hey guys! So yesterday I was trying to set up Xbox Neighborhood. Used Dash Launch to select the xbdm plug in and decided to reboot the console, but after reboot it seems Aurora is stuck at scanning new title updates screen. I left it overnight hoping that would fix it but it didn't :( Is it a problem or is it normal? What else can I do? 

IMG_20190209_095334.jpg

To boot using a pendrive with Aurora and undo Dashlaunch settings

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

To boot using a pendrive with Aurora and undo Dashlaunch settings

 

24 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

To boot using a pendrive with Aurora and undo Dashlaunch settings

How do I boot from USB? Will it launch automatically? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

 

How do I boot from USB? Will it launch automatically? 

You put a launch.ini on the USB drive.. Without xbdm.xex set in plugin..

 

But.. Xbdm.xex wouldnt mess with aurora.. If you used the wrong version of xbdm your xbox would e-78.. 

 

What other plugins are you using??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, felida said:

You put a launch.ini on the USB drive.. Without xbdm.xex set in plugin..

 

But.. Xbdm.xex wouldnt mess with aurora.. If you used the wrong version of xbdm your xbox would e-78.. 

 

What other plugins are you using??

I don't think it's the xbdm too. I use a GTA V mod menu and I downloaded the xbdm plugin from Modded Warfare's video. Also will putting a launch.ini file on a USB work? Wouldn't Dash Launch choose the one on my HDD? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

 

I don't think it's the xbdm too. I use a GTA V mod menu and I downloaded the xbdm plugin from Modded Warfare's video. Also will putting a launch.ini file on a USB work? Wouldn't Dash Launch choose the one on my HDD? 

No.. It goes by USB first.. Then hdd..

Its done that way so stuff like this can be fixed.. And it is your mod menu.. Lmao.. 99% of the time.. Thats the problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, felida said:

No.. It goes by USB first.. Then hdd..

Its done that way so stuff like this can be fixed.. And it is your mod menu.. Lmao.. 99% of the time.. Thats the problem

Weird. I've been using the mod menu for an year now and it worked flawless. I will try the USB method now. Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, felida said:

No.. It goes by USB first.. Then hdd..

Its done that way so stuff like this can be fixed.. And it is your mod menu.. Lmao.. 99% of the time.. Thats the problem

Tried it just now. It didn't work :( maybe I am doing smth wrong. Will it work If I connect my 360 HDD to my PC and remove Aurora as my default in main launch.ini? 

EDIT: Hmm the Xbox guide button seems to be working, I am able to use the file browser from there, tried launching Freestyle but the console freezes when I select it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

Tried it just now. It didn't work :( maybe I am doing smth wrong. Will it work If I connect my 360 HDD to my PC and remove Aurora as my default in main launch.ini? 

EDIT: Hmm the Xbox guide button seems to be working, I am able to use the file browser from there, tried launching Freestyle but the console freezes when I select it

you need to put a default launch.ini.. one where it has no plugins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try a fresh copy of aurora. If the title update scan fails, it could be because of a corrupt titleupdate, or because of a corrupt dlc. If it works, and scans them all fine, chances are there is something a miss in the database.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Try a fresh copy of aurora. If the title update scan fails, it could be because of a corrupt titleupdate, or because of a corrupt dlc. If it works, and scans them all fine, chances are there is something a miss in the database.

Hey! I was able to solve the problem yesterday by connecting my Xbox 360 HDD to my PC via SATA cable, opening up Xplorer360, and editing my main launch.ini (removed launch defaults and plugins). Thanks for replying :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×