RealModScene
MasterWarrior17

Aurora stuck at scanning title updates

Hey guys! So yesterday I was trying to set up Xbox Neighborhood. Used Dash Launch to select the xbdm plug in and decided to reboot the console, but after reboot it seems Aurora is stuck at scanning new title updates screen. I left it overnight hoping that would fix it but it didn't :( Is it a problem or is it normal? What else can I do? 

IMG_20190209_095334.jpg

29 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

Hey guys! So yesterday I was trying to set up Xbox Neighborhood. Used Dash Launch to select the xbdm plug in and decided to reboot the console, but after reboot it seems Aurora is stuck at scanning new title updates screen. I left it overnight hoping that would fix it but it didn't :( Is it a problem or is it normal? What else can I do? 

IMG_20190209_095334.jpg

To boot using a pendrive with Aurora and undo Dashlaunch settings

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

24 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

How do I boot from USB? Will it launch automatically? 

8 hours ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

How do I boot from USB? Will it launch automatically? 

You put a launch.ini on the USB drive.. Without xbdm.xex set in plugin..

But.. Xbdm.xex wouldnt mess with aurora.. If you used the wrong version of xbdm your xbox would e-78.. 

What other plugins are you using??

1 hour ago, felida said:

You put a launch.ini on the USB drive.. Without xbdm.xex set in plugin..

But.. Xbdm.xex wouldnt mess with aurora.. If you used the wrong version of xbdm your xbox would e-78.. 

What other plugins are you using??

I don't think it's the xbdm too. I use a GTA V mod menu and I downloaded the xbdm plugin from Modded Warfare's video. Also will putting a launch.ini file on a USB work? Wouldn't Dash Launch choose the one on my HDD? 

11 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

I don't think it's the xbdm too. I use a GTA V mod menu and I downloaded the xbdm plugin from Modded Warfare's video. Also will putting a launch.ini file on a USB work? Wouldn't Dash Launch choose the one on my HDD? 

No.. It goes by USB first.. Then hdd..

Its done that way so stuff like this can be fixed.. And it is your mod menu.. Lmao.. 99% of the time.. Thats the problem

35 minutes ago, felida said:

Its done that way so stuff like this can be fixed.. And it is your mod menu.. Lmao.. 99% of the time.. Thats the problem

Weird. I've been using the mod menu for an year now and it worked flawless. I will try the USB method now. Thx

57 minutes ago, felida said:

Tried it just now. It didn't work :( maybe I am doing smth wrong. Will it work If I connect my 360 HDD to my PC and remove Aurora as my default in main launch.ini? 

EDIT: Hmm the Xbox guide button seems to be working, I am able to use the file browser from there, tried launching Freestyle but the console freezes when I select it

48 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

Tried it just now. It didn't work :( maybe I am doing smth wrong. Will it work If I connect my 360 HDD to my PC and remove Aurora as my default in main launch.ini? 

EDIT: Hmm the Xbox guide button seems to be working, I am able to use the file browser from there, tried launching Freestyle but the console freezes when I select it

you need to put a default launch.ini.. one where it has no plugins 

Try a fresh copy of aurora. If the title update scan fails, it could be because of a corrupt titleupdate, or because of a corrupt dlc. If it works, and scans them all fine, chances are there is something a miss in the database.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Try a fresh copy of aurora. If the title update scan fails, it could be because of a corrupt titleupdate, or because of a corrupt dlc. If it works, and scans them all fine, chances are there is something a miss in the database.

Hey! I was able to solve the problem yesterday by connecting my Xbox 360 HDD to my PC via SATA cable, opening up Xplorer360, and editing my main launch.ini (removed launch defaults and plugins). Thanks for replying :)