RealModScene
Garzol

Third Background (C)

Hi guys

Been working on a skin for a while now, main.xur is done with ''backgroundA'' as background.

The settings with ''BackgroundB''.

So to my question, I want a third background to show when entering the cover flow (Xbox360-,XBLA games etc) and not my ''BackgroundA''

Been trying to add it by adding an additional BkgListC.xml and adding them through the gamelist.xur files but that did not work.

Is this possible? noticed the gamelist.xur files said something about ''This View Is Not Available

Go to Content Settings And Choose Another View''

Anyone know how to add an other background instead of the main one during cover flow?

Thanks for your help.

/Garzol

EDIT: Nevermind found it :p been a long day..

I'll ask another question, anyone successfully added a wmv-9 file as background/splashscreen?

Tried it as splashscreen but only got blackscreen.

Is it even possible or do it need to be in another format?

I did not ''fix'' the C background, I just added an image file to its location instead, it ain't the optimal way but it will work since my skin won't by modifiable through the menu.

To add 3 background you need to add it to default.xex source code or to make custom background in skin.xur and give link to it in every xur file.