RealModScene
jconyx

Algunos juegos funcionan pero no cargan caratulas, desde el gestor de archivos si cargan dichos juegos

Como están, cordial saludo, la cuestión es que tengo muchos juegos de 360 que jugaba en mi consola maldita (tres luces rojas) en juegos de formato XGD2 Y XGD3, ya hice el procedimiento de extraer el ISO del disco, Y luego el iso2god para pasar los archivos con una USB a mi disco interno a través del gestor de archivos; unos cargaron la caratula sin problema, pero hubo otros que no cargaron la caratula, pero si voy al gestor y ejecuto los juegos desde allí funcionan sin problema los juegos.

Que debo hacer para que esos juegos que funcionan también carguen su caratula.

Gracias!

3 hours ago, jconyx said:

Como están, cordial saludo, la cuestión es que tengo muchos juegos de 360 que jugaba en mi consola maldita (tres luces rojas) en juegos de formato XGD2 Y XGD3, ya hice el procedimiento de extraer el ISO del disco, Y luego el iso2god para pasar los archivos con una USB a mi disco interno a través del gestor de archivos; unos cargaron la caratula sin problema, pero hubo otros que no cargaron la caratula, pero si voy al gestor y ejecuto los juegos desde allí funcionan sin problema los juegos.

Que debo hacer para que esos juegos que funcionan también carguen su caratula.

Gracias!

Always post in English. Moderators require.
The content search setting may be unconfigured. Set the search depth to 3 or 4.
   Games converted with iso2god get very big try the exiso because it extracts only the game of iso. Ex minecraft with iso2god can have up to 7.5GB and with the exiso 800MB.

2 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Always post in English. Moderators require.
The content search setting may be unconfigured. Set the search depth to 3 or 4.
   Games converted with iso2god get very big try the exiso because it extracts only the game of iso. Ex minecraft with iso2god can have up to 7.5GB and with the exiso 800MB.

Neo.. You need to learn how to use iso2god before claiming it doesnt work..

If you have the padding option set to "none" then yes it will produce the full iso size.. If you change the padding removal option.. It will only produce the size of the game.. Dont spread misinformation.. Yes exiso works.. But because of your own personal user error.. Dont tell people the wrong thing and say iso2god doesn't work lol

30 minutes ago, felida said:

Neo.. You need to learn how to use iso2god before claiming it doesnt work..

If you have the padding option set to "none" then yes it will produce the full iso size.. If you change the padding removal option.. It will only produce the size of the game.. Dont spread misinformation.. Yes exiso works.. But because of your own personal user error.. Dont tell people the wrong thing and say iso2god doesn't work lol

Ok. It's because I rarely use it myself. Living and learning.

2 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

Ok. It's because I rarely use it myself. Living and learning.

its ok mate.. some games require the full iso as well.. some games cant be in extracted format either..

but 93%ish of the time, you can remove the padding and be ok

Hi!

Neocazenfelida. It worked, i set the depth to 3 and recognize all the games. My apologize for the topic in Spanish, I did not know, I did not understand iso2god very well, I add a screenshot of how I have it configured, thanks for the help.

screenshot iso2god.jpg

1 hour ago, jconyx said:

Hi!

Neocazenfelida. It worked, i set the depth to 3 and recognize all the games. My apologize for the topic in Spanish, I did not know, I did not understand iso2god very well, I add a screenshot of how I have it configured, thanks for the help.

screenshot iso2god.jpg

it is ok, you do not need to save the rebuilt iso, that will take up a lot of space on your PC. 

it is also ok to post your question in spanish, but you HAVE to post in english.

Also, scan depth set to 9 and you shouldnt have any more problems.

está bien, no es necesario que guardes el archivo iso reconstruido, eso ocupará mucho espacio en tu PC.

También está bien publicar su pregunta en español, pero TIENE QUE publicar en inglés.

Además, la profundidad de escaneo se establece en 9 y no deberías tener más problemas.

Hi felida!

ok, thank you for the tuto, one more cuestion, It has nothing to do with the topic:

Do you know some command to select all the files, in the aurora file manager.

Thanks again, 

32 minutes ago, jconyx said:

Hi felida!

ok, thank you for the tuto, one more cuestion, It has nothing to do with the topic:

Do you know some command to select all the files, in the aurora file manager.

Thanks again, 

To be honest.. I dont think there is a select all.. I know you can select the specific folder and move the whole thing.. But as far as multiple things.. You have to manually select them all.. There is no "select all files" option, if there is, I havent gone looking for it lolol

12 hours ago, felida said:

it is ok, you do not need to save the rebuilt iso, that will take up a lot of space on your PC. 

it is also ok to post your question in spanish, but you HAVE to post in english.

Also, scan depth set to 9 and you shouldnt have any more problems.

está bien, no es necesario que guardes el archivo iso reconstruido, eso ocupará mucho espacio en tu PC.

También está bien publicar su pregunta en español, pero TIENE QUE publicar en inglés.

Además, la profundidad de escaneo se establece en 9 y no deberías tener más problemas.

Ok.