RealModScene
nikeymikey

Anyone out there still making trainers??

Just like the title says, Is there anyone out there still making trainers?

I suppose an even better question would be is there anyone out there still using their X360? :P

Boogie Man is still doing trainers from xyz.. He is expokiki here.. 

I am gonna get around to the Minecraft one eventually

What you asking for?

Nothing particular really, ive just been trawling the net collecting every trainer i can find, both Aurora and old school. 

If theres still more being made then its aaaalllllll good in the hood and ill keep checking in for the new ones :)

I have tried to learn to make them myself in the past but got stuck, gave up and deleted everything :P

And as for the minecraft one.... If and when you get time, no biggie if you dont manage :)

I do make some here and there for my personal collection . Not taking requests as have no time to fix and check bugs etc .. but I gladly share what I have I'm pretty sure well over 600 in my hdd and mostly updated as well you may PM if your looking for something 

• Like 2

I'd be interested to see which trainers you have from your personal collection, what is needed to create trainers? a dev kit is it? I always wanted a trainer for Need for Speed the Run, could never find one, mainly for the nos/speed boost. I would like to learn but I dont think I have the tools to try or know where to start.

thanks

32 minutes ago, cmac86 said:

I'd be interested to see which trainers you have from your personal collection, what is needed to create trainers? a dev kit is it? I always wanted a trainer for Need for Speed the Run, could never find one, mainly for the nos/speed boost. I would like to learn but I dont think I have the tools to try or know where to start.

thanks

Racing games are stupid hard.. Haha.. You would think they'd be easy.. But they are the absolute hardest to do.. 

You can use rgloader, you also need the xdk and VS.. Plus you need to know how asm works.. 

Thanks for letting me know felida, i appreciate the reply, most def out of my region haha. thanks again

21 hours ago, cmac86 said:

Thanks for letting me know felida, i appreciate the reply, most def out of my region haha. thanks again

It isn't that hard per say.. It depends on the game devs when it comes to how they code.. Like Skyrim and borderlands.. They use single strip of code,  and tons of idents.. Lol.. Which is harder to pinpoint

Thanks for the reply Felida, appreciate your explaining on it all. If I could go off topic, I've updated my dads rgh, he loved the old snes games and he always had the classic Zelda but he always told me it never saved the file after saving and quiting, I further investigated and see what he was talking about. Just so you know I have this game on cartridge but I tested with 4 different roms all of which dont hold the saved srm after a reboot, I am using the snes360 emulator as its more easier for him to navigate. Other games saved their files perfectly but not this game, I wondered why that was? he would play a great part of the game and save then when going to play again it was straight back at the start of the game. Now I know he can use the save state which I've jut taught him but I wanted to know why this would be an issue and not the same with other games. Just so I can wrap my head around it. 

Thanks alot.

16 hours ago, cmac86 said:

Thanks for the reply Felida, appreciate your explaining on it all. If I could go off topic, I've updated my dads rgh, he loved the old snes games and he always had the classic Zelda but he always told me it never saved the file after saving and quiting, I further investigated and see what he was talking about. Just so you know I have this game on cartridge but I tested with 4 different roms all of which dont hold the saved srm after a reboot, I am using the snes360 emulator as its more easier for him to navigate. Other games saved their files perfectly but not this game, I wondered why that was? he would play a great part of the game and save then when going to play again it was straight back at the start of the game. Now I know he can use the save state which I've jut taught him but I wanted to know why this would be an issue and not the same with other games. Just so I can wrap my head around it. 

Thanks alot.

Its the emulator.. You should use my build of retroarch.. Or you can manually change the config yourself.. Trust me.. I was going thru that headache myself.. 

I changed the srm to be saved every second, so no matter what, your save will be saved.. Lol.. Your preference could longer than that.. But generally.. Emulators would save the srm upon exiting or periodically.. And by exiting, I mean using the menu within the emulator.. Pressing the guide button and going home will not trigger the srm save.. Lol..

But I've been playing the sequel link between worlds on 2ds.. Great memories and fun game 👌

On 2/9/2019 at 8:10 PM, expokiki said:

I do make some here and there for my personal collection . Not taking requests as have no time to fix and check bugs etc .. but I gladly share what I have I'm pretty sure well over 600 in my hdd and mostly updated as well you may PM if your looking for something 

WOW!!! over 600 great trainers from expokiki (Boogey Man ;))

Please, please, please, would you share them with us? I miss all of you very much since XYZMods closed

Thanks a lot for all your work (I could enjoy some in XYZMods)

Best regards

On 12/3/2019 at 9:55 PM, rfbi98 said:

WOW!!! over 600 great trainers from expokiki (Boogey Man ;))

Please, please, please, would you share them with us? I miss all of you very much since XYZMods closed

Thanks a lot for all your work (I could enjoy some in XYZMods)

Best regards

You would have to pm him.. but the trainers are posted on this site.. they just aren't labeled very easily

On 2/10/2019 at 2:10 AM, expokiki said:

I've already sent you a PM.

Really interested in the 600 plus trainers you have. 

Thanks in advanced

I also looking for The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Aurora Trainer. Already search the internet for hours and still can't find it.

And also anybody know where i can find Aurora trainer for Xbox Classic titles like Black and Far Cry Classic? 

I used to have them from Xyzmods, but my jtag hard drive got trouble and lost the files.  

10 hours ago, DnP said:

I've already sent you a PM.

Really interested in the 600 plus trainers you have. 

Thanks in advanced

I also looking for The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Aurora Trainer. Already search the internet for hours and still can't find it.

And also anybody know where i can find Aurora trainer for Xbox Classic titles like Black and Far Cry Classic? 

I used to have them from Xyzmods, but my jtag hard drive got trouble and lost the files.  

I still love to have those trainers and any other that can be found, but I had no luck searching :(

Please, DnP, if you manage to get them would you, please, tell me how to get them too?

Thanks in advance

18 hours ago, rfbi98 said:

I still love to have those trainers and any other that can be found, but I had no luck searching :(

Please, DnP, if you manage to get them would you, please, tell me how to get them too?

Thanks in advance

There cant be aurora trainers for original titles.. There is a different engine that allows them, but due to how aurora handles them, it aint possible

On 9/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, rfbi98 said:

Thanks in advance

I've only managed to get the aurora trainer for witcher 2 to work. Apparently you need to have the correct media id in order to make the trainer show up. 

Still no luck for the Xbox classic trainer.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:43 AM, felida said:

There cant be aurora trainers for original titles.. There is a different engine that allows them, but due to how aurora handles them, it aint possible

Thanks for the info Felida.

Maybe i got the single trainer at that time for the Xbox Classic, not the Aurora one.

Do you know where I can get in touch with expokiki aka Boogie Man? Maybe other forums he's currently active on. 

Still got no reply from him. 

Thx in advance

I started from scratch last year, I'm learning. just for some games, especially for those that are absent online. I'm working on F1 2010 right now, as "Felida" says, they are the absolute hardest to do.

On 2/9/2019 at 7:10 PM, expokiki said:

Hi expokiki, would you have the trainers for MGSVTPP version TU10 or 9, the original aurora trainers worked great with TU1 but I had to update to TU10 so I could get Quiet back by replaying mission 11 around 6-7 times, and now none of my saves work with TU1-7 only on TU9-10, I'd really appreciate it if you have the trainer files for it. Thanks.

Would anyone know if there is a trainer for lost planet 2 because I recently got a rgh console and was looking for a trainer for infinite health, infinite ammo, no reload and infinite t-eng

or if I could maybe get some lessons how to develop a trainer I would simply like to take a crack at making one if not. the game ID is 434307ED. thanks in advance.