RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
RichardTemming

Xui Workshop Error need some help!

hey all I have a error where I'm braking my head on!
to start my English is not that good, so I hope you guys don't attack me for it, but I have a huge problem regarding to my Xui Workshop!
if tried all extensions but see screenshot that error keeps popping up when I click the first text line!
my system is legit so no fake windows keys! my registry is clean the xur file I'm trying to make Xui is not corrupted! I'm literally out of ideas
is there some one who knows this problem and knows the solution to fix this %$#$% thing ( I hope so ) (it has worked before but stopped working when I got my new Computer) 

Edit:
this error comes up with every xur file I open its not only this one!.

Moved from Home/Phoenix/Requests and Suggestions, coz its here better in place.

Dr.Gonzo.

error.png

24 minutes ago, RichardTemming said:

hey all I have a error where I'm braking my head on!
to start my English is not that good, so I hope you guys don't attack me for it, but I have a huge problem regarding to my Xui Workshop!
if tried all extensions but see screenshot that error keeps popping up when I click the first text line!
my system is legit so no fake windows keys! my registry is clean the xur file I'm trying to make Xui is not corrupted! I'm literally out of ideas
is there some one who knows this problem and knows the solution to fix this %$#$% thing ( I hope so ) (it has worked before but stopped working when I got my new Computer) 

Edit:
this error comes up with every xur file I open its not only this one!.

error.png

the is because xui workshop isnt xuitool..

xuiworkshop isnt for making or editing .xur files. 

xuiTOOL, which is apart of the XDK stuff.. is for xur files.

so that is probably what you are mistaken for

I know but I'm trying to make the xur file a Xui so I can edit the file in XuiTool but its not letting me! any idea's?

15 hours ago, felida said:

the is because xui workshop isnt xuitool..

xuiworkshop isnt for making or editing .xur files. 

xuiTOOL, which is apart of the XDK stuff.. is for xur files.

so that is probably what you are mistaken for

I know but I'm trying to make the xur file a Xui so I can edit the file in XuiTool but its not letting me! any idea's?

im not using it to edit the file! I want to make the Xur a Xui so I can edit it in xuitool!

20 minutes ago, RichardTemming said:

im not using it to edit the file! I want to make the Xur a Xui so I can edit it in xuitool!

And like I said.. You open xur files with xuitools.. The only thing you need xuiworkshop is for changing the hud xur Nothing else.. 

Xur is created when you press the save/export as binary iirc.. 

5 minutes ago, felida said:

And like I said.. You open xur files with xuitools.. The only thing you need xuiworkshop is for changing the hud xur Nothing else.. 

Xur is created when you press the save/export as binary iirc.. 

im trying to edit the Hud Xur I need it to be a Xui the error in the screen shot is the error I get on every Xui files included the Hud Xur which I need it to be xui

50 minutes ago, RichardTemming said:

im trying to edit the Hud Xur I need it to be a Xui the error in the screen shot is the error I get on every Xui files included the Hud Xur which I need it to be xui

you should check the damn guides section.. lol

3 minutes ago, RichardTemming said:

I see you don't get it for that I need a xui and I only have the xurs!

my XuiWorkshop ( The red One ) is not working, my Xuitool (the green one) is Fine!

6 minutes ago, RichardTemming said:

my XuiWorkshop ( The red One ) is not working, my Xuitool (the green one) is Fine!

and you obviously did NOT watch the fucking video.. 

2 minutes ago, felida said:

and you obviously did NOT watch the fucking video.. 

(fucking) video ? I did not watch the whole video, no because im not asking about xuitool! im asking about Workshop becous I cant create xur files and cant change them back to xui (dont need to use curse words your a modderator!) my understanding of non curse words is beter! im gonne look els where for answers ! thank you for your time to bad u dont know the Workshop problem ty tho! 👍

Just now, RichardTemming said:

(fucking) video ? I did not watch the whole video, no because im not asking about xuitool! im asking about Workshop becous I cant create xur files and cant change them back to xui (dont need to use curse words your a modderator!) my understanding of non curse words is beter! im gonne look els where for answers ! thank you for your time to bad u dont know the Workshop problem ty tho! 👍

Too bad your fucking ignorance isnt comprehensive enough to know first 2 damn minutes shows how to fix xuiworkshop error.. Fucking noobs I swear.. Go back to your momma and get your bottle fed answers.

When I cracked this shit wide open like 3 years ago, I remember doing a whole write up on it, and felida took that and made the videos. that being said, you open the xur file in xuiworkshop, and then export the file to xui. Do not try to edit it, or anything else. Then in xuitool, you need my fixed extension files, which are with the video. Felida and I put alot of work into getting this information out there for people, and we find it extremely frustrating that people wont watch the video guides that we put together, then want to come ask questions. If you follow the video step by step, it works. That being said, I feel a little bad for cracking this, as 3 to 4 months later, every live hacking service was using hud mods, which isnt why I did it. I just wanted an Aurora Home button in my hud, back when we were still using the FSD plugin. lol. That being said, I am glad that some of my reverse engineering, of the reverse engineering was helpful to someone. lol.