RealModScene
EvilMoukin

How to move a game from a library to an other library ?

Hello !

In Aurora, I would move a game from XBLA library to Xbox360 library.

For example, I would move Marvel vs Capcom 2 (XBLA game) in order to find it beside Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the Xbox360 librairy.

(As FSD can do by pressing Y, and choosing "move game".)

Is it possible in Aurora ?

In advance, thank you ! :)

For sure. just use the file explorer

Press Back, File Explorer, go to the game choose the game by pressing X press the digital directional to left,, choose copy or cut will give information that was copied or cut. choose the place you want to put the game and again digital left and choose paste.

1 hour ago, Neocazen said:

For sure. just use the file explorer

Press Back, File Explorer, go to the game choose the game by pressing X press the digital directional to left,, choose copy or cut will give information that was copied or cut. choose the place you want to put the game and again digital left and choose paste.

that is not what the person is asking..

5 hours ago, EvilMoukin said:

Hello !

In Aurora, I would move a game from XBLA library to Xbox360 library.

For example, I would move Marvel vs Capcom 2 (XBLA game) in order to find it beside Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the Xbox360 librairy.

(As FSD can do by pressing Y, and choosing "move game".)

Is it possible in Aurora ?

In advance, thank you ! :)

the only thing you can do, is change the filter options.

aurora does not have those types of sub-sections like FSD.

Thank you for your answers ! :)

Okay, so, for example, the way to have  this 2 Marvel fighting game beside, is to filter by  "fighting games" .

I'll try it.

Thanks a lot ! :)

And I take this opportunity to thank all the work of the team and the community to make our wishes possible !

Thank you too !!

1 hour ago, EvilMoukin said:

Thank you for your answers ! :)

Okay, so, for example, the way to have  this 2 Marvel fighting game beside, is to filter by  "fighting games" .

I'll try it.

Thanks a lot ! :)

And I take this opportunity to thank all the work of the team and the community to make our wishes possible !

Thank you too !!

They should come up alphabetical by default, but yes, you can make a fighting game filter to show only those games.

Thank you Felida for this additional information. 😊                                                                                                                                                                                                               

On 1/13/2019 at 6:39 PM, felida said:

that is not what the person is asking..

the only thing you can do, is change the filter options.

aurora does not have those types of sub-sections like FSD.

Hi, guys. I have joined this forum to specifically ask this question about Aurora. The filtering option does not seem to do anything at all. No matter what genre I pick the list(screen) is empty. I would assume if you are in the Quick View (all xbox360 games) and I want to show only the fighting games it would remove all other games and leave the fighting games. However instead it shows nothing. I was even wondering if you have to tag a game as such before using filtering options but there is no option for it so I guess Aurora should be able to read the game's metadata. I am on aurora .7b. Any help will be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, isilkin said:

Hi, guys. I have joined this forum to specifically ask this question about Aurora. The filtering option does not seem to do anything at all. No matter what genre I pick the list(screen) is empty. I would assume if you are in the Quick View (all xbox360 games) and I want to show only the fighting games it would remove all other games and leave the fighting games. However instead it shows nothing. I was even wondering if you have to tag a game as such before using filtering options but there is no option for it so I guess Aurora should be able to read the game's metadata. I am on aurora .7b. Any help will be appreciated.

are you pressing the shoulder buttons?? to move to another filter?

you didnt set the script data to something did you?

So the script Data is set to none

Quickview is set to show all

Filter and Sort/genres/Racing & Flying (for example)

Nothing happens. I mean the screen is blank.

What works: filter and sort/ applications, emultators, kinect - basically everything on the first screen. Name filter works, user filter works.