RealModScene
bigi

Dashlaunch options greyed out

I have recently updated to the latest Aurora release, and also updated the dash software and Dashlaunch to 3.19.

Everything is happy, but no matter what i do, the Dashlaunch functions are greyed out in the settings menu - both the dashlaunch settings and the Dashlaunch Launch button.

I've reinstalled both aurora and dashlaunch, and moved the launch.ini file to internal/external hdd/flash/mmu and still the same.

Is this function actually working and if so what am i missing?  Many Thanks!

22 minutes ago, bigi said:

I have recently updated to the latest Aurora release, and also updated the dash software and Dashlaunch to 3.19.

Everything is happy, but no matter what i do, the Dashlaunch functions are greyed out in the settings menu - both the dashlaunch settings and the Dashlaunch Launch button.

I've reinstalled both aurora and dashlaunch, and moved the launch.ini file to internal/external hdd/flash/mmu and still the same.

Is this function actually working and if so what am i missing?  Many Thanks!

Upgraded to latest Kernel 17526 and Avatar $SystemUpdate 17526 too?

Hey thanks for the quick reply!  yes I installed the latest kernel and Systemupdate.  I can see avatars fine so it definitely worked ok.

I also don't seem to be able to see alternate skins for Aurora either; I've downloaded two different ones through the Skin download Script, it completes and asks if i want to apply and restarts aurora but it hasn't changed; the files have downloaded to the skins directory fine, but i can't see them in the skins configuration?

14 hours ago, bigi said:

Hey thanks for the quick reply!  yes I installed the latest kernel and Systemupdate.  I can see avatars fine so it definitely worked ok.

I also don't seem to be able to see alternate skins for Aurora either; I've downloaded two different ones through the Skin download Script, it completes and asks if i want to apply and restarts aurora but it hasn't changed; the files have downloaded to the skins directory fine, but i can't see them in the skins configuration?

The skin script probably doesn't have the latest versions, and won't work if they are for an older version of aurora.

As for dashlaunch, it needs to be somewhere, I can't think of the place at the moment, but that feature is for game specific options,  you can still use dashlaunch to change those 

The settings only show what is currently set system wide in ram currently. The config button is tied to the dashlaunch configapp setting. If you set that in the launch.ini to point at the dashlaunch installer, the config button will launch the dashlaunch installer, where you can change the settings in real time. The downfall to this is that dashlaunch uses that config app as a system settings replacement, so if you need to change network config, you cant go to system settings in the hud, but have to navigate through NXE to the system settings.

The individual game settings are set in the game settings (Y menu) somewhere..... I dont remember where exactly. Those options are set by aurora on game launch if they are set, and reset back to defaults when aurora relaunches.

• Thanks 1