RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gooface

Mass Effect 3 not working on my Jasper RGH

I cannot for the life of me get Mass Effect 3 to work on my external hard drive. (The original disk works just fine but I want to rip it) Mass Effect 2 and 1 work perfectly ripped, but 3 wont work after being ripped (tried ripping it twice and same thing always happens) all it does it plays the starting videos and sits at this screen: https://imgur.com/a/VE5XLyu (it freezes my whole system and I have to power the system down via the power button, no other game does this and I have over 200+ games ripped to my device)

Anyone with any luck getting this to work? the fact that the disk works and when I rip it to my hard drive it doesnt makes zero sense to me. I put it in Disk 1 and Disk 2 folders (I tried starting the game from the ripped disk 1 and disk 2 and the same thing happens) I put the disk in and run it off that and it works just fine...

15 hours ago, gooface said:

I cannot for the life of me get Mass Effect 3 to work on my external hard drive. (The original disk works just fine but I want to rip it) Mass Effect 2 and 1 work perfectly ripped, but 3 wont work after being ripped (tried ripping it twice and same thing always happens) all it does it plays the starting videos and sits at this screen: https://imgur.com/a/VE5XLyu (it freezes my whole system and I have to power the system down via the power button, no other game does this and I have over 200+ games ripped to my device)

Anyone with any luck getting this to work? the fact that the disk works and when I rip it to my hard drive it doesnt makes zero sense to me. I put it in Disk 1 and Disk 2 folders (I tried starting the game from the ripped disk 1 and disk 2 and the same thing happens) I put the disk in and run it off that and it works just fine...

are you using extracted format or GoD format??