RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SuRbO

List of all active servers on Unity?

Heyo!   is possible to add a feature to  view all active servers on http://xboxunity.net/ even if there is only a single person hosting?   currently  unity homepage lists  the top most active, but would be nice to list all active servers so people can link up!   or even better, could server lists be integrated into the dashboard ?    

I feel like this would give people the incentive to host and play more system link  tittles other than Call of duty.....  Not hating on COD, it's just that i feel people tend to only play because they feel there is no other options visible to link up with active jtag/rgh gamers,  and having a list of all the active servers up, perhaps people will be more willing to switch it up  more often - for example just the other day i saw a couple people playing Dead Island, I had not played it before, but i went and got myself a copy just so i can link up with them :)  

2 minutes ago, SuRbO said:

Heyo!   is possible to add a feature to  view all active servers on http://xboxunity.net/ even if there is only a single person hosting?   currently  unity homepage lists  the top most active, but would be nice to list all active servers so people can link up!   or even better, could server lists be integrated into the dashboard ?    

I feel like this would give people the incentive to host and play more system link  tittles other than Call of duty.....  Not hating on COD, it's just that i feel people tend to only play because they feel there is no other options visible to link up with active jtag/rgh gamers,  and having a list of all the active servers up, perhaps people will be more willing to switch it up  more often - for example just the other day i saw a couple people playing Dead Island, I had not played it before, but i went and got myself a copy just so i can link up with them :)  

well.. there is the matchmaking section, as well as discord server.. there are ways to link up.. pun intended..

but as for adding the feature.. its a possibility.. there is a link script that does something like this though

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, felida said:

well.. there is the matchmaking section, as well as discord server.. there are ways to link up.. pun intended..

but as for adding the feature.. its a possibility.. there is a link script that does something like this though

Cool, where can i find the script?   and will it list servers not shown on Unity homepage?   I.E, currently hosting GOW - but not visible unless someone else joins up.

Edit - the discord seems kinda dead,   is there another official one for unity? :)

21 minutes ago, SuRbO said:

Cool, where can i find the script?   and will it list servers not shown on Unity homepage?   I.E, currently hosting GOW - but not visible unless someone else joins up.

Edit - the discord seems kinda dead,   is there another official one for unity? :)

that is the discord for it.. lol.. not many people using it.. 

edit: @saywaking made a link top 5 i think.. it could be modified to show all though i am pretty sure.. the script is in the official repo