RealModScene
MSardi

Game without Achievements

So, I've been playing Skyrim the last few days. I have about 38h of game right now... But I just noticed something odd: I don't have any Achievements!!!

The game doesn't even show up on my profile's game list. In Aurora's "Details > Achievements" I get the message "No Achievements Found"... And I just don't know why. And even don't know If I had this problem in another games (maybe It got unnoticed by me)...

And there's something even stranger: my girlfriend is playing Skyrim too, and in her profile there's no problem with Achievements at all...

Whats happening? How can I fix this? Someone please help me

3 hours ago, MSardi said:

So, I've been playing Skyrim the last few days. I have about 38h of game right now... But I just noticed something odd: I don't have any Achievements!!!

The game doesn't even show up on my profile's game list. In Aurora's "Details > Achievements" I get the message "No Achievements Found"... And I just don't know why. And even don't know If I had this problem in another games (maybe It got unnoticed by me)...

And there's something even stranger: my girlfriend is playing Skyrim too, and in her profile there's no problem with Achievements at all...

Whats happening? How can I fix this? Someone please help me

seems like an issue with the profile.. lol..

7 hours ago, MSardi said:

Any ideas of how to solve this??

not really.. as its a profile thing.. you can always create a new profile and transfer the save

7 hours ago, felida said:

not really.. as its a profile thing.. you can always create a new profile and transfer the save

Just tried that, but didn't worked out. It says my save game is corrupted... maybe it happened because of different profile's name? And if I do load a save game, could I get the achievements I made out so far?

Also I realized that Skyrim isn't the only game that I had this issue... this sucks, I love achievements :( 

1 hour ago, MSardi said:

Just tried that, but didn't worked out. It says my save game is corrupted... maybe it happened because of different profile's name? And if I do load a save game, could I get the achievements I made out so far?

Also I realized that Skyrim isn't the only game that I had this issue... this sucks, I love achievements :(

you have to use horizon to resign/rehash/change the save.. you cant just plop it in lol

2 hours ago, felida said:

you have to use horizon to resign/rehash/change the save.. you cant just plop it in lol

Ohhh I see!! I'll try that.

Many thanks, bro!! 🙂