RealModScene
ady2673

USB appears empty

Newbie post - replies appreciated!
Situation - have a RGH Xbox 360 elite with 20GB HDD. When powered up, this boots to Freestyle 3.0. I have somehow deleted XEXMenu from the hard drive. I also have a 500GB HDD that has some content on it. I want to either transfer Freestyle and other software to the 500 but when the 500gb drive is in the console, the XBox detects my USB stick (Fat 32, formatted on console) but appears empty. I have copied Freestyle 3 to the USB from my PC but the USB appears empty when plugged in.

7 hours ago, ady2673 said:

Newbie post - replies appreciated!
Situation - have a RGH Xbox 360 elite with 20GB HDD. When powered up, this boots to Freestyle 3.0. I have somehow deleted XEXMenu from the hard drive. I also have a 500GB HDD that has some content on it. I want to either transfer Freestyle and other software to the 500 but when the 500gb drive is in the console, the XBox detects my USB stick (Fat 32, formatted on console) but appears empty. I have copied Freestyle 3 to the USB from my PC but the USB appears empty when plugged in.

you wont be able to see that on the stock dash..

you can easily put the LIVE version of xexmenu on usb and transfer it to internal hdd.. THAT will show in the stock dash as a demo either usb or internal

13 hours ago, ady2673 said:

Thanks for your Felida. I have transferred the xexmenu to the USB. Is there a difference to the LIVE version? 

The fact that it can be launched via stock dash.. lol.. it's just xexmenu packed into a demo container.. same as when you iso2god versus extracted disc