RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
platinum95

Source for Mupen64-360 v0.993 b2?

Been having some issues with video output in mupen64 on my 360 (Trinity); everything from the ZLX browser onwards has a green tinted overlay. I've been looking at the source trying to debug this issue (toolchain etc. compiled and running fine) but the highest source I can find is v0.992. One of the release threads for v0.993 says that the source is in Giglis repo, but that doesn't seem to have those later changes. Anyone know where I can find the absolute latest source?

Having said all that, I'm not sure this will solve anything. I think the issue may actually be with the newer version of Xell Reloaded (mc v1.2) that got installed during the original NAND flashing.

If memory serves me right the 0.993 Beta and 0.993 Beta 2 were really just updated Libxenon toolchain compilations... so 0.992 is the latest emulator code

kinda off the o.p. topic, but do you think theyre will be any updates to emulator ever? mostly wondering due to the fact that the psp emulator for 64 seemed to do a major overhaul this year, was wondering if maybe that could help this 360 somehow. havent used my 360 in a long time but the n64 was working pretty good last i remember.