RealModScene
Panicwarlord

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition

Hi, I'm Panic and I wanted to ask something, I bought Xbox One with the game Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for this console and I wanted to know this, it is true that the titleID of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is always 394F07D4 through Freestyle (FSD) also on xbox one? the titleID of the game for both xbox 360 and xbox one and always the same? an answer and thank you.🙂

7 hours ago, Panicwarlord said:

Hi, I'm Panic and I wanted to ask something, I bought Xbox One with the game Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for this console and I wanted to know this, it is true that the titleID of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is always 394F07D4 through Freestyle (FSD) also on xbox one? the titleID of the game for both xbox 360 and xbox one and always the same? an answer and thank you.🙂

I don't think it is the same.. why?

I can tell you the xb1 edition is completely different code than 360 lol.. but yeah

Hello Felida I'll explain why, I modified Xbox One in Xbox One S with the JTAG, then FSD (Freestyle Dash 3), then the Dashlaunch and the Xex menu, you said that the version of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is different for xbox one, then I need your help, you can find the titleID of the game for xbox one, then I want a trainer with options god mode, gold, experience and other in the form of xex, you let me know okay? an answer and thank you.

8 hours ago, Panicwarlord said:

Hello Felida I'll explain why, I modified Xbox One in Xbox One S with the JTAG, then FSD (Freestyle Dash 3), then the Dashlaunch and the Xex menu, you said that the version of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is different for xbox one, then I need your help, you can find the titleID of the game for xbox one, then I want a trainer with options god mode, gold, experience and other in the form of xex, you let me know okay? an answer and thank you.

I am pretty sure you did not mod your xb1.. let alone put 360 apps on said machine.. there isn't a mod for xb1..

So if you do have said mod, share it with the rest of the community.. because you are apparently the only one with it.. lol

On 11/29/2018 at 7:47 PM, felida said:

I am pretty sure you did not mod your xb1.. let alone put 360 apps on said machine.. there isn't a mod for xb1..

So if you do have said mod, share it with the rest of the community.. because you are apparently the only one with it.. lol

would be very damn useful for the rest of us to have an xb1 mod