RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Zick

[Aurora/Unity] Some features I would like to be added

So, I've thinking of some features that would make better the overall experience of Aurora and Unity:

1.) Chat room for friends and in-game:

As the title specifies, many people (Icluiding me) would like a feature that includes a chatroom for added friends and gamers along. 

2.) Stream the Xbox 360's display on the NOVA WebUI site:

This would make the WebUI a much, much more better site overall. Basically, the WebUI would show what the game is displaying on the console. But only the game, audio would be cool, and this would be a feature that drastically eliminates the "Screen Capture"  request.

3.) Communities and forums accesible through Xbox 360 and PC:

5.Basically, this means you can add Topics/Threads on a "Forum" which could be accesible through xboxunity.net and the console:

On PC:

Access the "Forums" tab, and search for the game/topic. Here, you can create a Thread of the game you would like people to read, and comment their thoughts on, and also, maybe even make finding people for a game much easier.

On Xbox 360:

Enter the game you'd like to see the forum, and push the Xbox Guide button, access System Link, and select the "Forums" tab, here you'll see the Threads that people has make, and you can press "Y" to create a Thread or comment on a Thread.

4.) Web Browser:

Title says everything, a Web Browser functionality for the dashboard that works built-in with HTML5, also kills the "YouTube" request.

5.) "Friend" is playing "Game":

This is a message popup saying {{Friend Name}} is playing {{Game}} right now! (Similar to the Steam UI).

6.) Built-in Skin Editor:

Edit you own skins through the aurora interface!

7.) Enter an Unity account depending on a Profile:

Example: If I use the {{Name}} profile, Aurora will load the Unity Account that corresponds to that account.

8.) Special tournaments for LiNK games:

Example: A Call of Duty: Black Ops II tournament where a room will be created for the tournament.

9.) Sync-in with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter:

Syncronization for Facebook, G+ or Twitter for the Unity accounts.

10.) Game Rewards:

Custom rewards for playing time/actions completed. Example: 1000 gamerscore for playing {{Game}} for 10 hours.

11.) Kinect recognition features:

Some special Aurora kinect features, Example: "Hey, Aurora!", "Open {{Game}}", "Turn off" etc.

12.) Custom Description for Games.

A built-in Description editor for the games, to do this, press Y+X when entering the game's details.

Thank you for reading this! I'll keep updating this when things get on my mind. 😀

• Like 1

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Zick said:

So, I've thinking of some features that would make better the overall experience of Aurora and Unity:

1.) Chat room for friends and in-game:

As the title specifies, many people (Icluiding me) would like a feature that includes a chatroom for added friends and gamers along. 

2.) Stream the Xbox 360's display on the NOVA WebUI site:

This would make the WebUI a much, much more better site overall. Basically, the WebUI would show what the game is displaying on the console. But only the game, audio would be cool, and this would be a feature that drastically eliminates the "Screen Capture"  request.

3.) Communities and forums accesible through Xbox 360 and PC:

5.Basically, this means you can add Topics/Threads on a "Forum" which could be accesible through xboxunity.net and the console:

On PC:

Access the "Forums" tab, and search for the game/topic. Here, you can create a Thread of the game you would like people to read, and comment their thoughts on, and also, maybe even make finding people for a game much easier.

On Xbox 360:

Enter the game you'd like to see the forum, and push the Xbox Guide button, access System Link, and select the "Forums" tab, here you'll see the Threads that people has make, and you can press "Y" to create a Thread or comment on a Thread.

4.) Web Browser:

Title says everything, a Web Browser functionality for the dashboard that works built-in with HTML5, also kills the "YouTube" request.

5.) "Friend" is playing "Game":

This is a message popup saying {{Friend Name}} is playing {{Game}} right now! (Similar to the Steam UI).

6.) Built-in Skin Editor:

Edit you own skins through the aurora interface!

7.) Enter an Unity account depending on a Profile:

Example: If I use the {{Name}} profile, Aurora will load the Unity Account that corresponds to that account.

8.) Special tournaments for LiNK games:

Example: A Call of Duty: Black Ops II tournament where a room will be created for the tournament.

9.) Sync-in with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter:

Syncronization for Facebook, G+ or Twitter for the Unity accounts.

10.) Game Rewards:

Custom rewards for playing time/actions completed. Example: 1000 gamerscore for playing {{Game}} for 10 hours.

11.) Kinect recognition features:

Some special Aurora kinect features, Example: "Hey, Aurora!", "Open {{Game}}", "Turn off" etc.

12.) Custom Description for Games.

A built-in Description editor for the games, to do this, press Y+X when entering the game's details.

Thank you for reading this! I'll keep updating this when things get on my mind. 😀

The chat feature may happen.. ofc someone could make a linkchat again.. or you can use discord via phone..

The web browser will never come to light.. and a lot of the other stuff will not happen, due to limits of the hardware 

1 hour ago, felida said:

due to limits of the hardware 

There you're right.

I can kill the web browser, skin editor, and game rewards.

6 hours ago, Zick said:

There you're right.

I can kill the web browser, skin editor, and game rewards.

the skin editor, CAN be done.. as proof with FSD lol.. just needs to be coded really 

as far as the game rewards.. there is a way to do it, i guess? but this is proven troublesome in the past, snes360 has custom achievements.. but those achievements will get you insta-baned from XBL, then people would complain about the banning to people here.. 

the web browser, could technically be done, like what the netflix has been patched.. but no one has done this so lmao...