RealModScene
Mohsin Waheed

How to install jr programmer v2 if i have cr3 lite already installed. (xbox slim trinity)

Hi Everone. I have a slim trinity rghed xbox360. I got a corrupt nand and saw a thread explaining how to fix if i don't have the cpu key and the original nand which i do not have actually. I have cr3 lite already installed. All is good except for that i don't know how to install jr programmer v2 which i have ordered now. Do i connect with cr3 lite or solder it and if soldering is the case where to? I have no clue what these things are how they work and i would be just followimg everything step by step what is said in that forum but it doesn't really explain how to setup jr programmer v2. This is the forum I'm talking about:

Few couple of things bothering me. 

1)My j runner shows an error saying connection error is it because i have window 10 and how to fix it. 2) which dashboard number should i keep i read above 14719 is fine but it wasn't specific on which one to keep . 3) is glitch 2 and rgh 2 the same thing? 

15432374283168226632253379844737.jpg

3 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

Hi Everone. I have a slim trinity rghed xbox360. I got a corrupt nand and saw a thread explaining how to fix if i don't have the cpu key and the original nand which i do not have actually. I have cr3 lite already installed. All is good except for that i don't know how to install jr programmer v2 which i have ordered now. Do i connect with cr3 lite or solder it and if soldering is the case where to? I have no clue what these things are how they work and i would be just followimg everything step by step what is said in that forum but it doesn't really explain how to setup jr programmer v2. This is the forum I'm talking about:

Few couple of things bothering me. 

1)My j runner shows an error saying connection error is it because i have window 10 and how to fix it. 2) which dashboard number should i keep i read above 14719 is fine but it wasn't specific on which one to keep . 3) is glitch 2 and rgh 2 the same thing? 

15432374283168226632253379844737.jpg

You need to run jrunner as admin, it tells you this.. 

And you need a nand programmer, jr programmer or nandx will do.. and you connect them in the same exact way..

You also use it to program the coolrunner.. 

Now I assume you don't have a nand programmer on hand? Why would you think you can connect to pc without it? 

Edit: press eject, and see xell boots.. you can get the cpukey from that and flash that way too.. since its a trinity

Jr programmer v2 as i said i ordered it and would get in couple of days and was  just curious on how to use it. I have cr3 lite should i connect the jr programmer with cr3 and then connect to pc or soldiering is needed somewhere was my actual question sorry if didn't make it clear plus it was rghed by someone else 5 years back so I really am new to this. And my nand is corrupt pretty bad that it doesn't even run xell when i press eject button. So I'm stuck with trying what the above link says. Thanks for the reply. 

6 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

Jr programmer v2 as i said i ordered it and would get in couple of days and was  just curious on how to use it. I have cr3 lite should i connect the jr programmer with cr3 and then connect to pc or soldiering is needed somewhere was my actual question sorry if didn't make it clear plus it was rghed by someone else 5 years back so I really am new to this. And my nand is corrupt pretty bad that it doesn't even run xell when i press eject button. So I'm stuck with trying what the above link says. Thanks for the reply. 

Follow the standard nandx install.. soldering is needed to those nand points.. there is no soldering needed for the connection to the cr3lite, it's a simple wire plugin

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

When i get it I'll try and see how it goes. Thanks for the help.

np.. you can find the image in jrunner or online very easily..

attachment.php?attachmentid=12749&stc=1&

Sorry i didnt get it. Can u please explain a bit more on this. I have cr3 lite installed already where do i solder nand x and what is nand x? . Because what i ordered is jr programmer v2. 

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 10:08 AM, Mohsin Waheed said:

Sorry i didnt get it. Can u please explain a bit more on this. I have cr3 lite installed already where do i solder nand x and what is nand x? . Because what i ordered is jr programmer v2. 

The Jr programmer is exactly like a nandx, but slower.. if you Google "nand x wire install" you'll get the picture of where to solder the wires.. it's really that simple.. and they are different spots from the cr3.. the glitch chip, cr/matrix/squirt are all the same in terms of their job.. they glitch the system, the nandx/jprogrammer are nand read/write tools.. all of this is widespread information.. with a simple Google search, you could have found this information.. but this will be the only time you will be spoon fed the answers..

1 hour ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

I wish i could show you my web search history it's all filled with these things i have no basis of this that's why having a hard time. Anyway thanks 👍🏽.

yeah, this stuff isnt exactly noob friendly lol.. but you basically have to hook up the jr programmer, flash ECC to get xell to boot, get cpukey, use donor nand to create new nand patched with your cpukey, then flash it..

Hi there. I got my jr programmer just today.  i connected it with my laptop (windows 10) when i get to the write nand it starts giving me infinite error.  What's the solution? 

20181224_015444.jpg

20181224_015439.jpg

9 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

Hi there. I got my jr programmer just today.  i connected it with my laptop (windows 10) when i get to the write nand it starts giving me infinite error.  What's the solution? 

20181224_015444.jpg

20181224_015439.jpg

You have the cool runner hooked up.. You need to solder to the motherboard like instructed before..

Solder cool runner ? Seems to be soldered. I have to re do it ? Or solder jr programmer ? Cuz i read on internet i can just connect jr programmer with cool runner via cable which i did as seen in the pic above.

1545641297939109153909.jpg

6 hours ago, felida said:

You have the cool runner hooked up.. You need to solder to the motherboard like instructed before..

I'm sorry for being a noob. Thanks for your patience. I just got my jr programmer soldered to the points you mentioned above. But my question is that i have an option to connect my jr programmer to cr3 lite. Why is that?. And when trying to fix it should i connect both of them together via the cable i got with it ? I'm talking about the slot at the mid bottom of cr3 lite.

1545662203928-1310442463.jpg

I got to the point of writing nand create ecc and write ecc after that my console is supposed to boot into xell when i turn on but it doesn't. Can you help me with this ? Tried turning on with eject button and normally. 

1545665411904109153909.jpg

5 hours ago, Mohsin Waheed said:

I got to the point of writing nand create ecc and write ecc after that my console is supposed to boot into xell when i turn on but it doesn't. Can you help me with this ? Tried turning on with eject button and normally. 

1545665411904109153909.jpg

does the cr3 flash green every 5 seconds?? 

and the connection is to program the cr3 with timing files

1 hour ago, felida said:

Yes it does. Plus i read. Before i try to load for xell I should use av cable cuz it doesn't support hdmi. Should remove all the jr programmer wires. And put cr3 on "normal" from "program". And i did all of it.

22 hours ago, felida said:

Can you please help me with this . It has been more than a month my game is still bricked despite all the effort.