RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
matty45

Replace background with video

How would i simply change the skins background with a video? i dont see a tutorial anywhere that would help me.

Edit: Agh , I did not mean to post this in here, was meant to post it inside skin development. Sorry!

İn theory it should work. The trailer container contains videocontainer, but i dont know if you can add that for the background without breaking aurora.

On 11/13/2018 at 4:22 PM, matty45 said:

How would i simply change the skins background with a video? i dont see a tutorial anywhere that would help me.

Edit: Agh , I did not mean to post this in here, was meant to post it inside skin development. Sorry!

replied to you after saywaking

On 11/13/2018 at 10:55 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

I believe felida looked into this, and couldnt get it to work. I myself dont do skins, so he is the one to ask.

that was way back.. lmao.. Ro added in a video container with the new extensions with the avatar, i havent tried it.

10 hours ago, saywaking said:

İn theory it should work. The trailer container contains videocontainer, but i dont know if you can add that for the background without breaking aurora.

the spot for the trailors is just a placeholder, and the video is pulled from m$ themselves.. 

now to answer the question, in the older version, the stock video option in xuitools did not work.. now with the new extensions, there is another video one, i havent used/tested this one, so it may/maynot work