RealModScene
Carlos Humberto

Title Update does not install and does not activate on Aurora 0.7b

Hello everyone.

I need help from the more experienced friends.

I recently bought an xbox 360 RGH with Freestyle, and because I found it more intuitive and more modern, I put the latest version of Aurora 0.7br1622. and that this one is very good.

but I have problems when I try to update the "TITLE UPDATE" of some games

image.thumb.png.128b3d9e3c0c882df3532f9b81b9954e.png

image.thumb.png.ba5d0817fd0bca3cd068cfa51c6fd80f.png

says it has update, I select to download but at the end an error message appears and the "TITLE UPDATE" is not installed.

image.thumb.png.fd8cba624098d6b4db2264867486b089.png

I tried to do the installation manually by Horizon, I have to update the list of "TU" appears in the list as installed and active, but at the time the game starts TU is not recognized by the game, TU 0 appears.

image.thumb.png.61c7946a8bf5273665bdc773ef3a96dd.png

I did the same procedures used again to Freestyle, and everything works correctly. low and active TU that does not go down the Aurora. but when I go back to Aurora, TU downloaded to Freestyle does not appear to activate.

image.thumb.png.77533c6cdbe6602d00000bac88be84cf.png

I used the BRUTAL LEGEND game as an example. but this problem is happening in several games. ja deletei and copied again a new game, but still the problem continues.

how to solve this problem?

17 hours ago, Carlos Humberto said:

Hello everyone.

I need help from the more experienced friends.

I recently bought an xbox 360 RGH with Freestyle, and because I found it more intuitive and more modern, I put the latest version of Aurora 0.7br1622. and that this one is very good.

but I have problems when I try to update the "TITLE UPDATE" of some games

image.thumb.png.128b3d9e3c0c882df3532f9b81b9954e.png

image.thumb.png.ba5d0817fd0bca3cd068cfa51c6fd80f.png

says it has update, I select to download but at the end an error message appears and the "TITLE UPDATE" is not installed.

image.thumb.png.fd8cba624098d6b4db2264867486b089.png

I tried to do the installation manually by Horizon, I have to update the list of "TU" appears in the list as installed and active, but at the time the game starts TU is not recognized by the game, TU 0 appears.

image.thumb.png.61c7946a8bf5273665bdc773ef3a96dd.png

I did the same procedures used again to Freestyle, and everything works correctly. low and active TU that does not go down the Aurora. but when I go back to Aurora, TU downloaded to Freestyle does not appear to activate.

image.thumb.png.77533c6cdbe6602d00000bac88be84cf.png

I used the BRUTAL LEGEND game as an example. but this problem is happening in several games. ja deletei and copied again a new game, but still the problem continues.

how to solve this problem?

Strange things happen with certain video games. try after downloading, do the content search to see if it fixes to you.

ps: I'm Brazilian too

2 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Strange things happen with certain video games. try after downloading, do the content search to see if it fixes to you.

ps: I'm Brazilian too

@Neocazen
opa, blz manolo?
obrigado pela resposta.

esse problema esta acontecendo apenas no Aurora. pela Freestayle esta funcionando normal.

mas como eu disse acima, eu fiz todos procedimentos possíveis, nas quais vou listar a baixo:

- tentei baixar a TU pelo aurora, mas da erro no final conforme 3º foto.

- baixei a TU pelo site da Unity e passei via Horizon para um pendrive e copiei para o HD interno do Xbox360 e depois dei um scan nas TU pela aurora. 

- o aurora reconhece a TU salva, eu ativo ela, mas quando inicia o jogo, a TU não esta ativa.

- já deletei o jogo e instalei novamente e refiz os procedimentos normais, porem continua dando o mesmo erro.

- na foto o problema eu postei esse erro do jogo Brutal Legend, mas esta acontecendo com outros jogos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the answer.

this problem is only happening on Aurora. by Freestayle is running normal.

but as I said above, I've done all possible procedures, in which I'll list it down:

- tried to download TU by Aurora, but the error in the end as 3rd photo.

- I downloaded TU through the Unity website and I went via Horizon to a USB flash drive and copied it to the Xbox360 internal hard drive and then I had a TU scan of the Aurora.

- Aurora recognizes TU saved, I activate it, but when you start the game, TU is not active.

- I already deleted the game and installed it again and redo the normal procedures, but still giving the same error.

- in the photo the problem I posted this error of the game Brutal Legend, but this is happening with other games.

4 hours ago, Carlos Humberto said:

@Neocazen
opa, blz manolo?
obrigado pela resposta.

esse problema esta acontecendo apenas no Aurora. pela Freestayle esta funcionando normal.

mas como eu disse acima, eu fiz todos procedimentos possíveis, nas quais vou listar a baixo:

- tentei baixar a TU pelo aurora, mas da erro no final conforme 3º foto.

- baixei a TU pelo site da Unity e passei via Horizon para um pendrive e copiei para o HD interno do Xbox360 e depois dei um scan nas TU pela aurora. 

- o aurora reconhece a TU salva, eu ativo ela, mas quando inicia o jogo, a TU não esta ativa.

- já deletei o jogo e instalei novamente e refiz os procedimentos normais, porem continua dando o mesmo erro.

- na foto o problema eu postei esse erro do jogo Brutal Legend, mas esta acontecendo com outros jogos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the answer.

this problem is only happening on Aurora. by Freestayle is running normal.

but as I said above, I've done all possible procedures, in which I'll list it down:

- tried to download TU by Aurora, but the error in the end as 3rd photo.

- I downloaded TU through the Unity website and I went via Horizon to a USB flash drive and copied it to the Xbox360 internal hard drive and then I had a TU scan of the Aurora.

- Aurora recognizes TU saved, I activate it, but when you start the game, TU is not active.

- I already deleted the game and installed it again and redo the normal procedures, but still giving the same error.

- in the photo the problem I posted this error of the game Brutal Legend, but this is happening with other games.

Provavelmente isso está acontecendo porque a TU já está no sistema e Aurora não está sobrepondo-a. 

Esvazie o(s) Cache(s) do(s) HD(s) pela dash original, deixe só Aurora na raiz do HD, e como dash principal configurada na dashlaunch. Aqui criei uma pasta com nome Aplicativos para ter acesso a Freestyle (Para ajudar em fórums) XM360 dashlaunch, etc...  Veja também se o Livestrong está desabilitado se não, desabilite.

Empty the Cache (s) of the HARD DRIVE (s) by the original dash, just let Aurora at the root of the HD, and as main dash configured on dashlaunch. Here I created a folder with Application name to access the Freestyle (For help in forums) dashlaunch XM360, etc. ..  See also the Livestrong is disabled if not, disable.