RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

[Xbox 360 RGH] Several games disappeared, XBLA games corrupted

I'm not sure how to explain this, but I swear around 10-15 of my Xbox 360 games have just disappeared. Aurora didn't even have a shadow of the cover of the games. But I am 100% sure I never deleted them myself. There's even saves, dlc, title updates of the games just not the games themselves.  I searched through my hard drives (internal and external) and there's no trace of them. 

Also around 10 of my arcade games went corrupt. I know that probably points to the hard drive but other games are working fine. I'm more concerned about the missing Xbox 360 games, I've already re-downloaded them but I don't want it to happen again. I've got over 300 games total and it's just hard to keep up with them, especially if they're just going to go missing for no reason.  If it was just like one or two games I'd say ok maybe I accidently deleted them without realizing it, but not this many. 

On 11/7/2018 at 6:58 PM, NoSoul said:

I'm not sure how to explain this, but I swear around 10-15 of my Xbox 360 games have just disappeared. Aurora didn't even have a shadow of the cover of the games. But I am 100% sure I never deleted them myself. There's even saves, dlc, title updates of the games just not the games themselves.  I searched through my hard drives (internal and external) and there's no trace of them. 

Also around 10 of my arcade games went corrupt. I know that probably points to the hard drive but other games are working fine. I'm more concerned about the missing Xbox 360 games, I've already re-downloaded them but I don't want it to happen again. I've got over 300 games total and it's just hard to keep up with them, especially if they're just going to go missing for no reason.  If it was just like one or two games I'd say ok maybe I accidently deleted them without realizing it, but not this many. 

now see.. im gonna ask if you have kids or something that could have deleted them?

now as for hdd corruption, the entire hdd can fail, or sectors can fail.. where data is lost.. yes you can readd data, but it more than likely will corrupt again.. you should hook the hdd up to pc and check the hdd health

9 hours ago, felida said:

now see.. im gonna ask if you have kids or something that could have deleted them?

now as for hdd corruption, the entire hdd can fail, or sectors can fail.. where data is lost.. yes you can readd data, but it more than likely will corrupt again.. you should hook the hdd up to pc and check the hdd health

No kids, it's just me. There's even games I hadn't finished even one that I was at the last boss. I would never delete such a game. 

Although I did transfer games from a 500 gb hdd to a 1 tb hdd. But even if somehow they didn't transfer over Aurora usually shows a shadow or history of the cover of the game but these games had none. I probably won't figure out what happen to them, but I already re-downloaded the games and I'll just hope it doesn't happen again.

I'm going to check my hdds for fragments/errors.