RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PolyblankYT

Black Ops 3 Zombies Marathon

Hey, sup.

I'm Polyblank, currently looking for a teammate to complete the rituals to unlock Pack-A-Punch in Black Ops III Zombies (Shadows of Evil) on TU 1.

Add me on Discord (Polyblank#2237) if you're interested and get yourself a can of soda cause' it's gonna take a long fuckin' while.

3 hours ago, PolyblankYT said:

Hey, sup.

I'm Polyblank, currently looking for a teammate to complete the rituals to unlock Pack-A-Punch in Black Ops III Zombies (Shadows of Evil) on TU 1.

Add me on Discord (Polyblank#2237) if you're interested and get yourself a can of soda cause' it's gonna take a long fuckin' while.

You can easily do those.. I do it all the time.. if you need help, I will be free and on link today, but there is no mic support for bops3

Sure, mate.

But it's late and I'm out of energy. I made that post 6 hours ago (didn't expect quick replies anyway). I'll be on tomorrow. Invitation is still open to whoever who would like to join in on this marathon, just leave a reply and add me on Discord.

28 minutes ago, PolyblankYT said:

Sure, mate.

But it's late and I'm out of energy. I made that post 6 hours ago (didn't expect quick replies anyway). I'll be on tomorrow. Invitation is still open to whoever who would like to join in on this marathon, just leave a reply and add me on Discord.

yeah i forgot to post time as well.. im in est time zone.. so def have to link up.. I've done the whole easter egg on xb1.. can only get to a point without 4 players