RealModScene
HowlingWolfe93

Plugin, Script, or Module to Create for Plex?

It's been a really long time since I've posted here on RMS, and have forgotten several things. Such as how much the Xbox 360 can handle and what not.

But is this a possibility of making? I have been using Plex on Xbox One and most of my devices to stream my movies and shows across platforms from my PC as a media server (because that's what Plex is, lol) And I don't like to use Windows Media Center because it is painfully slow. I'm in no position to assume how Modules, Plugins, or Scripts work on Xbox and Aurora. Because frankly, I have no idea. Reason I'm posting this is because I'm selling my Xbox One and still want to access Plex in some way from my TV. I'm tired of all the nonsense and drama on Xbox Live.

If it is possible to create something like this to access Plex from my Xbox 360, can someone make this? I'd really appreciate it and will even donate to someone who can do this. Thanks for reading my question/request

5 hours ago, HowlingWolfe93 said:

It's been a really long time since I've posted here on RMS, and have forgotten several things. Such as how much the Xbox 360 can handle and what not.

But is this a possibility of making? I have been using Plex on Xbox One and most of my devices to stream my movies and shows across platforms from my PC as a media server (because that's what Plex is, lol) And I don't like to use Windows Media Center because it is painfully slow. I'm in no position to assume how Modules, Plugins, or Scripts work on Xbox and Aurora. Because frankly, I have no idea. Reason I'm posting this is because I'm selling my Xbox One and still want to access Plex in some way from my TV. I'm tired of all the nonsense and drama on Xbox Live.

If it is possible to create something like this to access Plex from my Xbox 360, can someone make this? I'd really appreciate it and will even donate to someone who can do this. Thanks for reading my question/request

I believe you can use the stock video player with plex.. just like playon, and stuff..

Menu navigating is a bit weird.. But the apps are better on xb1 mate.. You shouldn't sell it..

Yes, I believe you can use the stock video player. But there's no cover art or anything. Plus using Plex is just so much easier and over all has a good look and feel to it

2 hours ago, HowlingWolfe93 said:

Yes, I believe you can use the stock video player. But there's no cover art or anything. Plus using Plex is just so much easier and over all has a good look and feel to it

you're not gonna get someone to write an app for 360 like that.. lmao.. you have to use the stock media player for plex, just like it suggests