RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Please help me update Burnout Paradise

I'm trying to play DLC that allows you to ride bikes I downloaded the dlc and the required title update and manually installed both. The title update is 1.2 gb so it's too big to download it through aurora. I put both in hdd1/000000000000000/45410608 with the title update being in 000B0000 and the dlc being in 00000002.  Aurora cannot see the update when I hit y and go to title updates it's just empty. I tried to rescan but nothing. I also tried putting the update in cache and didn't help. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Move from Aurora support subforum --->Xbox games.

Dr.Gonzo.

2 hours ago, NoSoul said:

I'm trying to play DLC that allows you to ride bikes I downloaded the dlc and the required title update and manually installed both. The title update is 1.2 gb so it's too big to download it through aurora. I put both in hdd1/000000000000000/45410608 with the title update being in 000B0000 and the dlc being in 00000002.  Aurora cannot see the update when I hit y and go to title updates it's just empty. I tried to rescan but nothing. I also tried putting the update in cache and didn't help. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Go to Start > Content > Title Update > Search Now. After restart, see appears. If you continue without TU it is because media ID is incompatible.

• Like 1

Yeah I guess it's the wrong media id I did that and still won't work. I'll look for a different version. 

thanks

Since title updates are on unity and it's not illegal can I ask for a link to title update? I googled but can't find it. 

Title id 45410806

Media ID 7CCD18F1

Any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, NoSoul said:

Since title updates are on unity and it's not illegal can I ask for a link to title update? I googled but can't find it. 

Title id 45410806

Media ID 7CCD18F1

Any help would be appreciated.

Try to get game with another MID

Did that, still didn't work. I noticed it shows as an update but says corrupted when I look on my actual 360 hard drive. (not sure if that's important or not). So I downloaded another update from a different source (although it looked identical same letters and numbers, only ones I can find) and it did the same thing. 

Already tried the European (Ultimate Box) and USA versions of the game I think that's all there is.