RealModScene
killigeo

a second content folder?

i know you can put updates,dlc and arcade games in the content folder.

i was wondering if it's possible to make a second content folder that has the same funtionality as the content folder on the 360

so is it?

31 minutes ago, killigeo said:

i know you can put updates,dlc and arcade games in the content folder.

i was wondering if it's possible to make a second content folder that has the same funtionality as the content folder on the 360

so is it?

with dash 17349 this feature was added...

just a fat32 usb2.0 external..

now if you are talking about for something else entirely.. then no.. the kernel is setup to read DLC/TU/ect from a specific location.. 

GAMES on the other hand can be placed where ever and launched via Aurora.. but they will not show in the stock dash

5 minutes ago, felida said:

with dash 17349 this feature was added...

just a fat32 usb2.0 external..

now if you are talking about for something else entirely.. then no.. the kernel is setup to read DLC/TU/ect from a specific location.. 

GAMES on the other hand can be placed where ever and launched via Aurora.. but they will not show in the stock dash

i hoped i could create a content folder for TU and dlc on my fat32 usb3.0 external so i could expand the total of games i have with dlc and tu's instead of throwing stuff away to make space for new stuff

1 minute ago, killigeo said:

i hoped i could create a content folder for TU and dlc on my fat32 usb3.0 external so i could expand the total of games i have with dlc and tu's instead of throwing stuff away to make space for new stuff

you can absolutely do that.. the content folder works EXACTLY like the one on the internal..

NOW.. some games might require you to place the "install content" (often shown as DLC) to only be placed on the internal drive.. MGS TTP is one such game.

ALSO.. just because you place the TU on the EXTERNAL, aurora DOES make a backup of said TU, where ever aurora is stored.. so space would be the same on that aspect