RealModScene
rubensyama

[ solved ] - Aurora 0.7b.1 = do not download synopsis and images of the games

[ Problem ] 
I was having difficulty describing my games (synopsis), as well as screenshot images, 
- Even being in line with Aurora 0.7b.1 _ 
[Solution] 
after a more detailed search in my premises I verified that my communication ports with my router
were closed for my video game (xbox), 
after opening the doors manually straight into the router everything came back to work perfectly (happiness) 
Photos showing the ports I used to communicate on my router As 
Thanks to all of the Group who helped me with support and positive energy
[ post updated and edited 10/24/2018 ]

pc 2018-10-23_07-27-17.jpg

Cena 1 2018-10-23_02-24-15.jpg

Resolvido.png

pc 2018-10-24_00-58-06.jpg

• Like 5

Did nothing. Just hit refresh and it's working again.

If you have a lot of unrecognized content, you can remove & add source

10 hours ago, Fonzy said:

Não fez nada. Basta apertar a atualização e está funcionando novamente.

Se você tem muito conteúdo não reconhecido, pode remover e adicionar a fonte

How did you do nothing?
If you look through the images you may understand that my communication ports were closed on my router
After opening all the doors it came back to work seeing the pictures already could see this,
but also explained this showing live on my channel on youtube

2 hours ago, rubensyama said:

How did you do nothing?
If you look through the images you may understand that my communication ports were closed on my router
After opening all the doors it came back to work seeing the pictures already could see this,
but also explained this showing live on my channel on youtube

I just refreshed the data of an item with a missing description and it worked again. You do not have to do change a single thing. I presume the old xbox site just had a problem.

Ofcourse for the LINK addon to work, you have to open some ports, but not for the synopsis and images, its all downloaded like a normal web browsing activity.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fonzy said:

Acabei de atualizar os dados de um item com uma descrição ausente e funcionou novamente. Você não precisa mudar nada. Eu presumo que o antigo site do xbox só tinha um problema.

I have no control over xbox live page, I just had control over doing what was within my reach that would open the router's doors and that's exactly what I did If the doors are closed I do not have the data in my xbox, I showed it in my video made for my channel on youtube, I showed it doing everything live, watch the video if you have time and understand the Portuguese language (Brazil) .
 hope things stay functional from this moment forward so everyone can have fun with their Xbox Remembering that opening the ports on my router also helped me play using (Link-Up) so keeping things running

21 minutes ago, rubensyama said:

I have no control over xbox live page, I just had control over doing what was within my reach that would open the router's doors and that's exactly what I did If the doors are closed I do not have the data in my xbox, I showed it in my video made for my channel on youtube, I showed it doing everything live, watch the video if you have time and understand the Portuguese language (Brazil) .
 hope things stay functional from this moment forward so everyone can have fun with their Xbox Remembering that opening the ports on my router also helped me play using (Link-Up) so keeping things running

I watched your video (you are talking a bit to fast for me to fully understand, but luckely youtube has automatic subtitle translation 🙂 ) and see what you did. I also appreciate it very much, you were looking for a solution.

I already had the following ports open to my xbox 1000,1001, 3071 and 3072, because I also use LINK. But the synopsis were not downloading. Yesterday I saw your message and just tried refreshing without doing anything else and it worked. I also removed an incomplete (regarding to the synopsis) source and re-added it to get all data refreshed and all data was freshly downloaded.

I do not know whats happening exactly and why. Going to watch your other videos now 🙂 ...

9 hours ago, Fonzy said:

I watched your video (you are talking a bit to fast for me to fully understand, but luckely youtube has automatic subtitle translation 🙂 ) and see what you did. I also appreciate it very much, you were looking for a solution.

I already had the following ports open to my xbox 1000,1001, 3071 and 3072, because I also use LINK. But the synopsis were not downloading. Yesterday I saw your message and just tried refreshing without doing anything else and it worked. I also removed an incomplete (regarding to the synopsis) source and re-added it to get all data refreshed and all data was freshly downloaded.

I do not know whats happening exactly and why. Going to watch your other videos now 🙂 ...

the problem.. was simply an error on M$'s side.. not aurora.. everyone bitching and complaining saying aurora was broken, when it wasnt.. was the problem.. hahaha

edit:

HTML/XML errors are common, and like it was proven, have been fixed

• Like 1