RealModScene
Dann27

Problems with Profile in Aurora

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my english. I do not speak much English, I'm using the latest aurora 0.7b.1, it works correctly with connections, it downloads games normally, covers the games, the games work perfectly and everything else, however I am having problems with my profile, usually after I fix it, after about  more or less 3 weeks of normal use in the aurora with it enabling my achievements normally, it starts to make mistakes, stopping to enable my achievements and giving bugs in some that I already won , as for example stopping to show the image referring to that achievement, and it is a very strange error because it happens from time to time.

But yesterday a very serious error occurred to me, my achievements in Far Cry 4, could not even be visualized, because my xbox 360 frozen and restarted soon after after I visualized, and the games in jvolta had problems in their conquests, as I said, they erased the images of conquests already made and do not carry them anymore, as I said my profile works perfectly and from time to time this error occurs without explanation, and I have to correct it again because it never works again correctly.

How do I fix it !? I take it on a Pen Drive at a friend's house that still has xbox 360 blocked with live access normally, I put my profile on his console, I leave it online for about 5 minutes, which is about the time it takes to upload my achievements (even with errors) then delete the faulty profile of my friend's console and download again, after that it comes back with my achievements working perfectly both in the part of being able to view them, while in the part of enabling new as I play, and I bring my profile back, I put it in my console and it works perfectly until the time when this error again.

and I have already done this upload procedure in the default profile and download it working well again some 3 times, and I do not really like having to do this whenever this error occurs, it is tiring and especially frustrating to have to constantly watch your profile with fear of not being working well, and eventually it actually stop working correctly for no apparent reason

Before migrating to Aurora, when I used Freestyle, I had never had a similar mistake, my profile worked perfectly, but I really liked Aurora, and I did not want to have to get rid of it.

This image contains an example of some games that have become defects in the profile.

But if the problem were only with the images I would still leave there, but it stops to enable new achievements.

dddd.jpg

3 hours ago, Dann27 said:

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my english. I do not speak much English, I'm using the latest aurora 0.7b.1, it works correctly with connections, it downloads games normally, covers the games, the games work perfectly and everything else, however I am having problems with my profile, usually after I fix it, after about  more or less 3 weeks of normal use in the aurora with it enabling my achievements normally, it starts to make mistakes, stopping to enable my achievements and giving bugs in some that I already won , as for example stopping to show the image referring to that achievement, and it is a very strange error because it happens from time to time.

But yesterday a very serious error occurred to me, my achievements in Far Cry 4, could not even be visualized, because my xbox 360 frozen and restarted soon after after I visualized, and the games in jvolta had problems in their conquests, as I said, they erased the images of conquests already made and do not carry them anymore, as I said my profile works perfectly and from time to time this error occurs without explanation, and I have to correct it again because it never works again correctly.

How do I fix it !? I take it on a Pen Drive at a friend's house that still has xbox 360 blocked with live access normally, I put my profile on his console, I leave it online for about 5 minutes, which is about the time it takes to upload my achievements (even with errors) then delete the faulty profile of my friend's console and download again, after that it comes back with my achievements working perfectly both in the part of being able to view them, while in the part of enabling new as I play, and I bring my profile back, I put it in my console and it works perfectly until the time when this error again.

and I have already done this upload procedure in the default profile and download it working well again some 3 times, and I do not really like having to do this whenever this error occurs, it is tiring and especially frustrating to have to constantly watch your profile with fear of not being working well, and eventually it actually stop working correctly for no apparent reason

Before migrating to Aurora, when I used Freestyle, I had never had a similar mistake, my profile worked perfectly, but I really liked Aurora, and I did not want to have to get rid of it.

This image contains an example of some games that have become defects in the profile.

But if the problem were only with the images I would still leave there, but it stops to enable new achievements.

dddd.jpg

I'm Brazilian. Are you using internal storage to save? try to change where you save. Do not use the internal memory ade 4GB gives a lot of error of this type (Some lose all saves overnight). 

try something on the subject at http://www.xboxrghbrasil.com/forum as well. 

• Like 1

I appreciate it, but for now I will have to continue using my internal hard drive, because it is 320GB and it suits me well, I do not see the need to buy a bigger HD per hour, so in summary I only have this option even to put mine data, but I thank you for the tip, I'm going to go to this site that you recommended me to take a look too, but I hope some Aurora developer can see this post and try to fix the problem for the next update, thanks my friend.