Jump to content
RealModScene
neekomeeta

Aurora don´t downloads synopsis, screenshots, rating and banners...

Recommended Posts

Hey, i changed from freestyle to aurora recently, in freestyle everything was being downloaded. incluing synopsis, banners and screenshots. in aurora, the only things downloading are covers, backgrounds, and Title Updates. no synopsis, screenshots, rating and banners. livestrong are already disabled, but liveblock are on. i even tried to reinstall the aurora and the dashlaunch, and not worked. My kernel is a bit old, 17349. but i don´t think that´s the the problem.

All games stay the same as BO2 in the screenshot, even if refreshing manually. Is there a way to resolve this?

thanks for the great work, guys. Aurora are wonderful. And sorry if there´s any language error, not my native one.

Screenshot:

0000000020181010180258891.bmp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, neekomeeta said:

Hey, i changed from freestyle to aurora recently, in freestyle everything was being downloaded. incluing synopsis, banners and screenshots. in aurora, the only things downloading are covers, backgrounds, and Title Updates. no synopsis, screenshots, rating and banners. livestrong are already disabled, but liveblock are on. i even tried to reinstall the aurora and the dashlaunch, and not worked. My kernel is a bit old, 17349. but i don´t think that´s the the problem.

All games stay the same as BO2 in the screenshot, even if refreshing manually. Is there a way to resolve this?

thanks for the great work, guys. Aurora are wonderful. And sorry if there´s any language error, not my native one.

Screenshot:

0000000020181010180258891.bmp

This has been happening for a few days. The problem seems to be on the xbox.com site. If you go back to Freestyle it will happen the same. Let's wait and see if they can solve this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

This has been happening for a few days. The problem seems to be on the xbox.com site. If you go back to Freestyle it will happen the same. Let's wait and see if they can solve this problem.

oh, ok. thanks, buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This problem also affects Aurora Asset Editor with try to get online assets from xbox.com web.

 

Greetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 1:12 AM, badflame said:

This problem also affects Aurora Asset Editor with try to get online assets from xbox.com web.

 

Greetings.

yeah, i saw that too. everything we can really do is wait, i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×