RealModScene
neekomeeta

Aurora don´t downloads synopsis, screenshots, rating and banners...

Hey, i changed from freestyle to aurora recently, in freestyle everything was being downloaded. incluing synopsis, banners and screenshots. in aurora, the only things downloading are covers, backgrounds, and Title Updates. no synopsis, screenshots, rating and banners. livestrong are already disabled, but liveblock are on. i even tried to reinstall the aurora and the dashlaunch, and not worked. My kernel is a bit old, 17349. but i don´t think that´s the the problem.

All games stay the same as BO2 in the screenshot, even if refreshing manually. Is there a way to resolve this?

thanks for the great work, guys. Aurora are wonderful. And sorry if there´s any language error, not my native one.

Screenshot:

0000000020181010180258891.bmp

5 minutes ago, neekomeeta said:

Hey, i changed from freestyle to aurora recently, in freestyle everything was being downloaded. incluing synopsis, banners and screenshots. in aurora, the only things downloading are covers, backgrounds, and Title Updates. no synopsis, screenshots, rating and banners. livestrong are already disabled, but liveblock are on. i even tried to reinstall the aurora and the dashlaunch, and not worked. My kernel is a bit old, 17349. but i don´t think that´s the the problem.

All games stay the same as BO2 in the screenshot, even if refreshing manually. Is there a way to resolve this?

thanks for the great work, guys. Aurora are wonderful. And sorry if there´s any language error, not my native one.

Screenshot:

0000000020181010180258891.bmp

This has been happening for a few days. The problem seems to be on the xbox.com site. If you go back to Freestyle it will happen the same. Let's wait and see if they can solve this problem.

6 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

This has been happening for a few days. The problem seems to be on the xbox.com site. If you go back to Freestyle it will happen the same. Let's wait and see if they can solve this problem.

oh, ok. thanks, buddy

On 10/12/2018 at 1:12 AM, badflame said:

This problem also affects Aurora Asset Editor with try to get online assets from xbox.com web.

Greetings.

yeah, i saw that too. everything we can really do is wait, i think.

so, i just saw rubens yama´s video on YT, and he did some things there, opened ports, etc. i don´t know if was a coincidence or if i did the thing he did on the tutorial, but now it´s working, synopses and all. 

i can put the link of the video here, if i can, i don´t know if you can share those type of stuff here. but can help some people, the only problem is that the video is in PT-BR, but if you do what he did on the video, your problem can be solved, and probably the youtube´s translation can help in the process.

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 4:08 PM, neekomeeta said:

Screenshot:

0000000020181010180258891.bmp 3.59 MB · 27 downloads

Same deal here in 2021, even when livestrong and liveblock are disabled, what should I do?

On 10/25/2018 at 5:09 AM, jarno83 said:

Thanks, it now downloads the assets after disabling the livestrong. :)

Nice thanks for this, geez I feel out of touch, its been a while me messing about on the good old xbox 360.

• Like 1