RealModScene
Srealmoreno

Skin Elegant (Skin Xbox One X)

Skin Aurora 0.7b
Here I leave you the last Skin that i elaborate, style Xbox one X.
Changes made:
-Change of interface
-Change of colors to the buttons
-Change of icons
-Now you can see the name of the profile with a DVD inserted
-Change animation to notification
-Sound in notification
-Change of interface in details of the games
-Change of quick view
-Change of color to the effects.
-Enimation of home style xbox one x (there are two, you can choose it in alternative start)
-Default layout with some changes for the theme.
-Change of theme background
-Avatar in the beginning with Scena bigger for animations are not cut
-Among others
Link:
https://mega.nz/#F!kCw0nTbR!ZAg2ZrYRFZv_FfgvSQirSg

Dash EN-US.xzp

Dash Spanish.xzp

Theme of skin and layout "Dash"

By: Srealmoreno

Captures:

0000000020181005024911653.png

0000000020181005025024125.png

000000002018100502503755.png

0000000020181005025105217.png

000000002018100502492685.png

0000000020181005025005390.png

0000000020181005025125270.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Any reason I can't open main.xur? on any of your skins. I wanna add my own music but main comes up as corrupt

Edit:  Got it. this is my first go in the tool kit, didn't know we needed the extensions found on the phoenix page

4 hours ago, itkfilelor said:

Any reason I can't open main.xur? on any of your skins. I wanna add my own music but main comes up as corrupt

Edit:  Got it. this is my first go in the tool kit, didn't know we needed the extensions found on the phoenix page

You have to add the xml extension.

AuroraElements (XUI Extensions).rar

Captura.png

On 10/21/2018 at 6:47 PM, Xian07 said:

Great job man!

but can you please make a version without the avatar please ?

+1

without the avatar it'd look a lot cleaner IMHO. Still, thanks a whole bunch for this skin. Beautifully different.

• Like 1

is there a way to add more icons to the quick view. In other words I want to create a separate section for the racing games and I would like to add a custom icon for it. 

3 hours ago, isilkin said:

is there a way to add more icons to the quick view. In other words I want to create a separate section for the racing games and I would like to add a custom icon for it. 

there is more icons in the quick view setup iirc

are you referring to the disc, network, kinect, xbox, emulator, homebrew and link icon? I think that is all that's available. I am curious if there is folder where I can add/modify the icons. If not what program do I use to edit the skin file?

sorry for spamming this. I am new to this stuff but I am researching and finding out some good information. So, to edit a skin I would need xbox development SDK and then I would need to extract your theme. then modify whatever I need,  package everything and reupload it to the xbox. Is there an easier way to just add some more icons to the quick view?

Here are the images of my xbox. as you can see the choice of icons is limited. Any advise how to remedy that would be awesome. Also even when a custom icon is selected in the quick view it looks too small. is there a script or something that allows a use of custom icons?

IMG_20190224_140211.jpg

IMG_20190224_140251.jpg

IMG_20190224_140314.jpg

alexsotothe link is at the top of this page.  But can someone answer my question about the icons please. I understand that this is a forum and everyone contributes whenever and however they can. But I was hoping at least the author can give me some info about his theme. If not still thank you for a gorgeous theme.

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem with the icons and the fonts getting over the others in some languages and if the selection line could be green instead of red, I'd wonder if these corrections could be made.

Very great theme but it would be possible make it without avatar as already it was asked before.

Thank you very much.