RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SLOgamer123

I am a N00B at RGH and FS3, Please help :'(

Hi! Can you please help me and tell me some things about Freestyle 3.0:

1. How/where do you save Homebrew, Emulators, Skins, Games, XboX Classics, XBLA and GoD files?

2. Which external hard drive is best in the range 0-70$ ( For XboX, that works )?

3. Can you FTP files and play over LiNK over wireless?

Hi! Can you please help me and tell me some things about Freestyle 3.0:

1. How/where do you save Homebrew, Emulators, Skins, Games, XboX Classics, XBLA and GoD files?

2. Which external hard drive is best in the range 0-70$ ( For XboX, that works )?

3. Can you FTP files and play over LiNK over wireless?

1. If the game is GoD it goes to HDD/Content/000..... Folder as for everything else you may need to create a "My Games" folder and set F3 to scan that folder.

2. Any USB hard Drive, preferably one powered by usb (requries 2 usb) if you want to use a hard drive that does not require a plug.

3. Yes

Other: You can change the hard drive inside the xbox (if its 250gb say) to 1000gb. Most people here have done that

1. If the game is GoD it goes to HDD/Content/000..... Folder as for everything else you may need to create a "My Games" folder and set F3 to scan that folder.

2. Any USB hard Drive, preferably one powered by usb (requries 2 usb) if you want to use a hard drive that does not require a plug.

3. Yes

Other: You can change the hard drive inside the xbox (if its 250gb say) to 1000gb. Most people here have done that

Thank you for your advice and help! But I will buy an external one so I can use it also on my computer ;)

Thank you for your advice and help! But I will buy an external one so I can use it also on my computer ;)

What I done was use my phat's 20gb hard drive and bought a slim hard drive enclosure and switched it out, I eventually bought a 250gb laptop hard drive for cheap and replaced the 20gb with it, never had any problems, shouldn't be any different for the bigger HD's like irishdave said about 1000gb. but you'll likely have to put the hacked backwards compatibility files on the new hard drive, there is a backwards compatibility fixer app that will create the partition needed (if you want backwards compatibility to play Xbox 1 games)

1000gb would be a worth it investmate, unless you plan to use more, get bigger space.

I checked with e_ay and seen one 1000gb that you can use on the xbox, thats also 7200rpm for £55