RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bigu7

make g27 work on xbox360 rgh

make g27 work on xbox360 rgh , can anyone do this ? is there any driver ? or anything to unlock any unsigned controller or acessory to be used in the rgh .

(without using those adapters on usb port )

22 hours ago, bigu7 said:

make g27 work on xbox360 rgh , can anyone do this ? is there any driver ? or anything to unlock any unsigned controller or acessory to be used in the rgh .

(without using those adapters on usb port )

no.. those adapters change the signal to match the console.. 

33 minutes ago, felida said:

no.. those adapters change the signal to match the console.. 

This isnt possible without those adapters, because the console doesnt accept non authenticated controllers, and it doesnt have drivers for other non xbox controllers. So, the adapter will copy the code from a working controller, and then will use the xbox controller usb communication standard to translate the codes. There have been devices made for just specific devices, but that was mainly for keyboard and mouse. https://team-xecuter.com/xfrag/ This was before the CronuxMax line, which will do that and more.

15 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

This isnt possible without those adapters, because the console doesnt accept non authenticated controllers, and it doesnt have drivers for other non xbox controllers. So, the adapter will copy the code from a working controller, and then will use the xbox controller usb communication standard to translate the codes. There have been devices made for just specific devices, but that was mainly for keyboard and mouse. https://team-xecuter.com/xfrag/ This was before the CronuxMax line, which will do that and more.

i know lol.. i just used laymens terms.. unless you didnt mean to quote me on this topic hahah

21 hours ago, felida said:

i know lol.. i just used laymens terms.. unless you didnt mean to quote me on this topic hahah

Sorry, was meaning to give more information, not single you out. lol. I was going to remove the quote, once I finished, but was in a bit of a rush at the time. lol.