RealModScene
KingCapewell

Can’t Download Synopsis even with Livestrong Disabled

Hi all, I’ve just got my Xbox 360 slim RGH modded with Aurora. I can download game covers no problems but am having real issues trying to download the synopsis, banners etc for my games, I’ve read the newbie FAQ and ensured that Livestrong is disabled in dashlaunch and saved the setting change. I know my games do support synopsis and banners as I’ve seen YouTube videos of the same game with them working such as COD MW3. I have tried downloading assets in the settings menu but that doesn’t do anything, as well as refreshing each game manually but again no joy. Finally I have enabled xHTTP in dashlaunch but that doesn’t do anything either. Really appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction of what to do.

I also added a bunch of games and noticed that Aurora doesn't show synopsis, rating, banner etc for all the new games i added.

Is there a change that this will be fixed soon?

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 09:08, saywaking said:

Le modifiche sarebbero arrivate con un aggiornamento. Presto qualificheremo le modifiche.

Thanks 😊