RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
genetik

slim 360 rgh freezing!!!

Some Games I Play Sometimes Freeze When Playing Them From My Hard Drive The Screen Gets Frozen and A Little Pixelated and I Have To Power The System Of From The Console. Does Anyone Know What Could Be Wrong?

I saw this issue before.

It was the wrong installation of Chip (Changing all wires solved that)

Always follow the chip manufacturer recommendations.

But before u do that ,check your DL configs,if FREEZE ON FATAL ERRORS is turned on,turn it off and save you settings.

• Like 1

You can also try to re-flash your nand as well. It could be due to you installing something that collides with your RGH.

• Like 1

thanks guys I tried both those things and it didnt work not all my games freeze though its just specific ones I also tried re ripping them that didnt seem to work but I did notice a corrupt file in my hard drive for the 360 so i deleted it and it helped big time the game didnt freeze at all and i was playing for hours but then the next time I went to play it started freezing again and then when I restarted the 360 it got stuck on the boot screen so I removed the hard drive and it booted up so maybe its something wrong with the hard drive?

thanks guys I tried both those things and it didnt work not all my games freeze though its just specific ones I also tried re ripping them that didnt seem to work but I did notice a corrupt file in my hard drive for the 360 so i deleted it and it helped big time the game didnt freeze at all and i was playing for hours but then the next time I went to play it started freezing again and then when I restarted the 360 it got stuck on the boot screen so I removed the hard drive and it booted up so maybe its something wrong with the hard drive?

U can make a clean reinstall of FSD and see what happens