RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Grave

RGLoader Issue

I literally for the life of me figure out why this won't work, long story short I wanted to use the RGLoader nand  and every time I create a dev image it works fine, it's when I try to flash the nand that it tells me that the nand size is too small. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Or a possible fix?

Kernel: 17150

Motherboard: Jasper

Glitch Type: RGH1

On 9/17/2018 at 12:23 AM, Grave said:

I literally for the life of me figure out why this won't work, long story short I wanted to use the RGLoader nand  and every time I create a dev image it works fine, it's when I try to flash the nand that it tells me that the nand size is too small. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Or a possible fix?

Kernel: 17150

Motherboard: Jasper

Glitch Type: RGH1

rgloader 17150 will not run on a phat xbox. slims only for rgloader 17150 or do you mean console is dash 17150 rgh. need more info

21 hours ago, suprashake said:

rgloader 17150 will not run on a phat xbox. slims only for rgloader 17150 or do you mean console is dash 17150 rgh. need more info

I figured out the issue, apparently there are no public builds of RGLoader that support Jasper BB nands. So I guess I'm just SOL.

8 minutes ago, Grave said:

I figured out the issue, apparently there are no public builds of RGLoader that support Jasper BB nands. So I guess I'm just SOL.

The only way I could use RGLoader now is if the devs (or someone with the source code) releases a version that supports BB nands. I've seen talk about them supporting it in future versions before they decided to drop the project and go private, kinda blows since I've moved away from the whole modding scene and only interested in development in my free time.

23 hours ago, Grave said:

ya know... there is a fix..

its called make a 16mb jasper image, use that to create the rgl nand, and boom, profit..

Making a small block image wont work. The best option is to install a dual nand solution, with a 16mb nand. the demon works nicely for this, but those are getting harder to find these days.  there are other options that will get you where you want to be, but not nearly as easy.