RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ResonantAce

Auto-Update Titles of Games?

It's been awhile and I stopped using my RGH 360.  However, I have time for it again, and am backing up games, but some games have the entirely wrong names for them.  Is there any way to Auto-Update the title of the games?  For example, Tales of Vesperia is a bunch of Japanese characters rather than the actual name of the game?  I remember it working months ago, but now it seems to not do it?

Aurora or Freestyle?
   With Freestyle this problem is more recurring. Already with Aurora, I only had this problem with Naruto
  Manually rename or update media,
    Press Y and follow the instructions.

Aurora.  I know it used to Auto-Update Names so I didn't have to manually rename for each of them.  Another example is the ABGX shows Singularity as "Singularity" but Aurora show it as "X-men Origins Wolverine" for some reason.  I don't remember how I ended up getting it to Auto-Rename, unless it was in Freestyle and then Aurora just reflected the change?

On 9/8/2018 at 2:44 PM, ResonantAce said:

Aurora.  I know it used to Auto-Update Names so I didn't have to manually rename for each of them.  Another example is the ABGX shows Singularity as "Singularity" but Aurora show it as "X-men Origins Wolverine" for some reason.  I don't remember how I ended up getting it to Auto-Rename, unless it was in Freestyle and then Aurora just reflected the change?

every time you scan the paths/update assets, it updates the names.. it could be a glitch.. or something.. 

but im pretty sure it reads the default.xex then changes it via that..

Huh, strange.  Before it had games like "Tales of Vesperia" and "Lost Odyssey" but now it just shows Kanji for the games and i'm not sure if I changed a setting as I'm searching through everything.  Or if theres a way to force Unity name updates?