RealModScene
TudorBlue

RGH (Demon) Dual Nand question

Just ordered a tx demon and Coolrunner 3. Im going to get my slim modded with this dual nand gear. I will be looking for someone to do it as Im not all that clued up on this stuff. I do have a question though, how do you create a a gamertag that you can use on FSD?? Am I right in thinking that you cant use the same gamertag on a dual nand thjat you do on XBL?? Is that right?? Thanks in advance guys

Just ordered a tx demon and Coolrunner 3. Im going to get my slim modded with this dual nand gear. I will be looking for someone to do it as Im not all that clued up on this stuff. I do have a question though, how do you create a a gamertag that you can use on FSD?? Am I right in thinking that you cant use the same gamertag on a dual nand thjat you do on XBL?? Is that right?? Thanks in advance guys

You mean you want someone here to mod your xbox, you've better luck on ebay, buying it pre-modded if you don't know anybody where you live.

Making a gamer profile is easy, just press the dashboard button > create gamertag

As for your Live gamertag, I sometimes use it on my RGH too, depending on game :)

You mean you want someone here to mod your xbox, you've better luck on ebay, buying it pre-modded if you don't know anybody where you live.

Making a gamer profile is easy, just press the dashboard button > create gamertag

As for your Live gamertag, I sometimes use it on my RGH too, depending on game :)

lol, I havent got the bottle. I can find someone in the UK, I dont think that will be a problem, Im jst hoping someone can recommend me an installer. So, whats the best way to set my gamertag up on my dual nand (once Ive had it sorted). I thought you cant use the same gametag on a dualand then use the same one on xbl??

You can "clone" your LIVE profile.

As long as you don't take it back on XBL once you've used it on the RGH (glitch) NAND, there won't be any issues.

What about updating! I mean Xbox live updates? Safe? Obviously I need to update so I can use XBL. Just update as normal through xbl??? Thanks

Edit...........Im all good to go, I just need one of you experts to install it for me. Ive been watching youtube videos ..............and Im screwed, my soldering skills would kill the project instantly

What about updating! I mean Xbox live updates? Safe? Obviously I need to update so I can use XBL. Just update as normal through xbl??? Thanks

Edit...........Im all good to go, I just need one of you experts to install it for me. Ive been watching youtube videos ..............and Im screwed, my soldering skills would kill the project instantly

Once you have a modded chip, your console stays off xbox live... forever.

You can still safly update your console with a systemupdate (we can get round to that when and if we need too) but as for a modded console, with little wires inside, xbox live is a no go

Just ordered a tx demon and Coolrunner 3. Im going to get my slim modded with this dual nand gear. I will be looking for someone to do it as Im not all that clued up on this stuff.

If you'd like the hardware installing, I can do it for you.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you a quote.

If you'd like the hardware installing, I can do it for you.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you a quote.

I want a piece of that action :p

Wont that get me banned?

No, I do it, just as long as the RGH has liveblock = true it can not connect to XBL servers

They only ban the console anyway

I use the same profile on my Demon system.

For ease of use I copied the profile to my retail hdd, but all I use that for is Rockband and street fighter lately.

Then I occasionally delete that profile, and copy my rgh profile back over to update on the servers.

Theres no way really it should be able to c heck if you just weren't off line, unless you run homebrew stuff.

Is dual nand even safe?

Like, what happens when there is a future system update to update your official nand?

What happens with the other nand, will it still work?

You update the official nand as normal through xbox live, and then you update the glitch side. Either by usb/dvd from xell, or in the case of demon, usb wire and just writes to it.

You can demon usb write the retail side too but easier to keep it legit.

And I still have my modded dvd drive for retail side.

So I play everything off the hdd on rgh side, single player stuff and dlc. for the occasional multiplayer game or rockband, I load up retail with other hdd and then play verbatims.

rockband already has the loophole for a retail system to load all dlc, so I keep that on the retail hdd because not much to put on that.

You update the official nand as normal through xbox live, and then you update the glitch side. Either by usb/dvd from xell, or in the case of demon, usb wire and just writes to it.

You can demon usb write the retail side too but easier to keep it legit.

And I still have my modded dvd drive for retail side.

So I play everything off the hdd on rgh side, single player stuff and dlc. for the occasional multiplayer game or rockband, I load up retail with other hdd and then play verbatims.

rockband already has the loophole for a retail system to load all dlc, so I keep that on the retail hdd because not much to put on that.

Do you have to update the RGH side nand, or can you have a completely different dashboard (13604 for example)

What about games, on the RGH if i upload yaris swapped games or GoD formatted games, what happens when I switch to the officiial nand, do they just appear as corrupt on the hard drive?

Do you have to update the RGH side nand, or can you have a completely different dashboard (13604 for example) What about games, on the RGH if i upload yaris swapped games or GoD formatted games, what happens when I switch to the officiial nand, do they just appear as corrupt on the hard drive?

You never write anything to the XBOX 360 NAND.You can put any glitch image (kernel version) on the DemoN's NAND.Nothing has ever been proved, but it's not wise to use the same HDD for XBL and RGH - an external HDD is recommended (or a separate internal HDD) for RGH.
  • Like 1

You never write anything to the XBOX 360 NAND.You can put any glitch image (kernel version) on the DemoN's NAND.Nothing has ever been proved, but it's not wise to use the same HDD for XBL and RGH - an external HDD is recommended (or a separate internal HDD) for RGH.

Thank you for the info, defo going to look more into this :)

If you are looking for someone to do this in UK

There is a bloke in Wimbledon been doing it for years done several of mine JTAG, RGH and Dual-NAND

have a look for ukmodchips

Dual nand is the way forward. Ive had one since demon came out and all I can say is superb.I use same profile on xbl an rgh sides. As for updates. Xbl nand via live. Then once jrunner updated for latest dash read nand. Create dashlaunch patches. Create image. Toggle na d to demon then writeCould not be easierAnd can vouch for blakey id defo be looking to send him your stuff to do the workSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2