RealModScene

Some (i don't know how much but every game I tried to update) Title updates won't work I tried to update CoD Bo2 main version was 7 I installed the latest version I think it supposed to say 44 in-game but It kept saying 7 I don't know why I wanted to add DLC but because of title updates won't work I cant I need help or update at aurora should i go back to 0.6 ? but if I go to 0.6 I cant enable FSD plugin HELP PLS

these errors happened in 0.7 I tried to download 0.7.1 but game didn't update should I redownload the game ? or should I wait for next aurora version

29 minutes ago, SlimelyWeb said:

Some (i don't know how much but every game I tried to update) Title updates won't work I tried to update CoD Bo2 main version was 7 I installed the latest version I think it supposed to say 44 in-game but It kept saying 7 I don't know why I wanted to add DLC but because of title updates won't work I cant I need help or update at aurora should i go back to 0.6 ? but if I go to 0.6 I cant enable FSD plugin HELP PLS

Or should i download all of the title updates

On Xbox Unity the last available TU is 18

It may also be that this TU does not have the MID of the game in question being incompatible. So

the problem does not activate.

Did you download via Xbox at Unity? If so, just turn off one and activate the other. If you have manually downloaded, you must go to content and search for title updates after you start activating.

43 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

Did you download via Xbox at Unity?

yes, I am currently downloading 17. version i hope it works but i have an additional question, could it be because i don't have HDD i am using 1tb USB stick as a HDD 

55 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

On Xbox Unity the last available TU is 18

It may also be that this TU does not have the MID of the game in question being incompatible. So

the problem does not activate.

Did you download via Xbox at Unity? If so, just turn off one and activate the other. If you have manually downloaded, you must go to content and search for title updates after you start activating.

nope all the title updates won't work

1 hour ago, SlimelyWeb said:

yes, I am currently downloading 17. version i hope it works but i have an additional question, could it be because i don't have HDD i am using 1tb USB stick as a HDD 

Yes.

download the TULocationFix script To Aurora 0.7B and through it choose where to save the TU or manually download and manually put in the Content folder as the rightTitlle ID (and after, content and search for title updates ) or use the Horizon

3 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Yes.

download the TULocationFix script To Aurora 0.7B and through it choose where to save the TU or manually download and manually put in the Content folder as the rightTitlle ID (and after, content and search for title updates ) or use the Horizon

TULocationFix script says its compatible with only 0.6 and how can I use Horizon?

and I tried installing manually but didn't work

For the future, dont perform double, or multi postings. If you want add some information, please use the edit function and add your information to your last posting !

Dr.Gonzo.

3 hours ago, SlimelyWeb said:

TULocationFix script says its compatible with only 0.6 and how can I use Horizon?

and I tried installing manually but didn't work

For the future, dont perform double, or multi postings. If you want add some information, please use the edit function and add your information to your last posting !

Dr.Gonzo.

Strange in my TULocation work. Discard it and try to install again.

Horizon

Basically it is to lower the TU with the MID of the Game to open the Horizon in the computer, to plug the External HD or pendrive and thus to recognize, to drag the TU or DLC to the white part of the side window of the horizon that does the rest to him. Ready Put the HD on the Xbox, Go to the cover of the game in question press Y. Go to 'Download Updates' Press 'A' and 'A' to activate and Ready. Just play.

Sorry Dr.Gonzo 

Any doubt can try youtube tutorials

My country is Brazil, but this video can help you understand

55 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

Horizon

Basically it is to lower the TU with the MID of the Game to open the Horizon in the computer, to plug the External HD or pendrive and thus to recognize, to drag the TU or DLC to the white part of the side window of the horizon that does the rest to him. Ready Put the HD on the Xbox, Go to the cover of the game in question press Y. Go to 'Download Updates' Press 'A' and 'A' to activate and Ready. Just play.

Sorry Dr.Gonzo 

thank you, you helped me so much but it's too late in here I will try tomorrow

17 minutes ago, SlimelyWeb said:

thank you, you helped me so much but it's too late in here I will try tomorrow

If aurora doesn't find a tu when you try to download, then there isn't one on unity for your game.. don't try and use different tu's as they will not work

On 8/26/2018 at 9:48 PM, Neocazen said:

Horizon

Sorry Dr.Gonzo 

This video helped me thank you so much