RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
danial1380

Some useful suggestions

The cover of the games changes to black color and the founder of the founder can not be seen

After the restoration of the Aurora, it appears

The xbox 360 does not work reliably with solid state drives, the data transfer is faster than the kernel can handle, so a lot of stuff gets dropped from the buffer. Use a flash drive, which generally has slower transfer speeds, or an actual hard drive, and I bet your problem dissappears. As for the rest, if you think web browsers are simple apps, you have another thing coming. Firefox takes like 6 hours to compile on my crappy 1.6ghz quad core with 8gb of ram laptop. On my better one, that is twice as fast, it takes about 3 and a half. That should give you an idea of how complicated it actually is. On the moddern internet, web browsers not only have to be able to parse HTML code, but also CSS, and JavaScript. On top of that, you would also have to implement DRM stuff, plugin support, and a bunch of other things that arent coming to mind right now. In all actuallity, a decent web browser can be one of the most complex apps on your devices. That is why a lot of the stock light weight android browsers that come with cheap phones dont work with more complex web sites, and other sites have a seperate mobile site, if it sees your User Agent string is a tablet/phone browser, and it will redirect you to the mobile version of the site, which is usually stripped down a bit, due to mobile browsers not being able to support that.

I don't think you followed advice that's been offered. On your external drive rename your GAME folder to Games or games, both options work for me.

Then re-set you game scan path's in Aurora n you should be fine.Hope this help's

Friends thank you for helping me, but my problem did not fix.

I have my own game folder named:
GAME
GAMES
game
360game
360games
games

I've changed but I do not have access to an Auror.

In FreeStyle, this is not a problem for me
There is only problem in Aurora

۲۰۱۸۰۸۲۶_۱۴۴۷۰۱.jpg