Jump to content
RealModScene
SENTIN3LiS

Aurora trainers not working

Recommended Posts

I installed some trainers in Aurora, but when I launch any game with trainer, screen goes black and I need to restart xbox. Next time I launch game without trainer, everything works. Where is the problem ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SENTIN3LiS said:

I installed some trainers in Aurora, but when I launch any game with trainer, screen goes black and I need to restart xbox. Next time I launch game without trainer, everything works. Where is the problem ? 

Are they aurora trainers? 

Not all trainers are aurora specific.. but they will work. Just executing them is a different process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, felida said:

Are they aurora trainers? 

Not all trainers are aurora specific.. but they will work. Just executing them is a different process

Yes, they are Aurora trainers. I can configure every trainer in Aurora dash, but games didn't launch.. black screen and nothing more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SENTIN3LiS said:

Yes, they are Aurora trainers. I can configure every trainer in Aurora dash, but games didn't launch.. black screen and nothing more

Are you signed in?

Are you running dashlaunch plugins?

Do you have the avatar update installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, felida said:

Are you signed in?

Are you running dashlaunch plugins?

Do you have the avatar update installed?

Signed in, i'm not running any dashlaunch plugin, avatar update installed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No trainers show up for me on latest Aurora.

I have them in Aurora/user/trainers and they work for my friend on the exact same setup, but they don't even show up for me.
What could be the problem? I have tried turning Nova off too, but that doesn't help. :( 

Anyone have an idea what kind of problems there are with the way trainers are loaded and some fixes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea why this happens, but to get around it, after booting up to aurora, run *something*. Anything. A game, ms dash, xm360, anything that you can use the home button to exit from back to aurora. Let it run for a bit, then exit back to aurora. You should now be able to run any game with trainer enabled. Do note, that after exiting the game, aurora has a tendency to freeze and a cold boot is needed.

As I  said, no idea why this happens. My current setup has this problem and the exact same setup from before doesn't. No difference whatsoever in between other than aurora was reinstalled. Regardless of whether there's any dashlaunch plugins loaded or not, problem remains the same. Disabling nova or ftp plugins don't work either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I solved this problem for me. Disabled NOVA and FTP, unticked "Always Load On Boot", and when launching game with trainer, make sure you're Signed in with your profile.

For me all trainers work perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aurora trainers are sensitive most always be signed in that's something was a issue since day one never got fix also it helps no to default active the trainer as well like going to option and turn everything on before launching the trainer as some option cant be turn on for example max money why would want max money when you just start it the game and dont have any , you cant max out something you dont have . 

Just some tips hope it helps . 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried everything these last couple days and I just can't get a single Trainer to even show up under the "Trainers" Menu. :( 
But for my friend, he just puts the same folder in "Trainers" and they show up right away... it's getting so annoying.

I have reinstaller Aurora multiple times, disabled all plugins, disabled Nova and FTP plugin, logged in, logged out,  everything I can think of, and it will not find ANY trainers for any games. I know it's the right trainer for the right TU because I have the exact same setup as my friend. I RGHd both our consoles and installed everything the same for us, and only his trainers work. I can't wrap my head around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GHFear said:

I have tried everything these last couple days and I just can't get a single Trainer to even show up under the "Trainers" Menu. :( 
But for my friend, he just puts the same folder in "Trainers" and they show up right away... it's getting so annoying.

I have reinstaller Aurora multiple times, disabled all plugins, disabled Nova and FTP plugin, logged in, logged out,  everything I can think of, and it will not find ANY trainers for any games. I know it's the right trainer for the right TU because I have the exact same setup as my friend. I RGHd both our consoles and installed everything the same for us, and only his trainers work. I can't wrap my head around it.

Maybe that trainer you have is not "Aurora" trainer. There is two types of trainers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SENTIN3LiS said:

Maybe that trainer you have is not "Aurora" trainer. There is two types of trainers

No, they are. They work in aurora for my friend with 100% the same setup lol.

So it's a damn mystery. I have Aurora installed, put the trainers in Aurora/user/Trainer. I restart aurora, go to the game, check if the trainer is available, aaaaand nope. Do the same thing on my friends xbox and it shows up right away haha. But I give up. I will just use normal trainers instead. Not the Aurora kind. They work well enough. I just don't like that they don't unload until you restart the xbox. It's so weird... the xboxes are identical and both setup by me. x) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GHFear said:

No, they are. They work in aurora for my friend with 100% the same setup lol.

So it's a damn mystery. I have Aurora installed, put the trainers in Aurora/user/Trainer. I restart aurora, go to the game, check if the trainer is available, aaaaand nope. Do the same thing on my friends xbox and it shows up right away haha. But I give up. I will just use normal trainers instead. Not the Aurora kind. They work well enough. I just don't like that they don't unload until you restart the xbox. It's so weird... the xboxes are identical and both setup by me. x) 

that is weird.. have you tried aurora 0.5 and see if they work under that one?

the only difference is they go into "aurora/trainers/" instead of the user folder..

ALSO, how are you transferring the trainers? via FTP? try using a flashdrive, as some FTP options will change the files to make them unusable on xbox.

 

now, the thing is, with the older style trainers, they DO stay loaded up, until you either load another trainer, or restart xbox.. because of the memory limits of where they are stored.

 

EDIT:

also, i was reading up on your problem, it doesnt matter if you have the same setup for the trainers.. if your titleID and mediaID doesn't match the trainer, then it will not show up, if the TU isnt the same, trainer will show, but wont be able to be activated.. 

but if you are 100% certain, you have the SAME titleID/MediaID, i suggest looking into how you transfer them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, felida said:

that is weird.. have you tried aurora 0.5 and see if they work under that one?

the only difference is they go into "aurora/trainers/" instead of the user folder..

ALSO, how are you transferring the trainers? via FTP? try using a flashdrive, as some FTP options will change the files to make them unusable on xbox.

 

now, the thing is, with the older style trainers, they DO stay loaded up, until you either load another trainer, or restart xbox.. because of the memory limits of where they are stored.

 

EDIT:

also, i was reading up on your problem, it doesnt matter if you have the same setup for the trainers.. if your titleID and mediaID doesn't match the trainer, then it will not show up, if the TU isnt the same, trainer will show, but wont be able to be activated.. 

but if you are 100% certain, you have the SAME titleID/MediaID, i suggest looking into how you transfer them..

I tried with USB now and it still doesn't show up. hmm... I am using ConnectX to load the games. Could it be that?

I will disable ConnectX and then try again. brb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GHFear said:

I tried with USB now and it still doesn't show up. hmm... I am using ConnectX to load the games. Could it be that?

I will disable ConnectX and then try again. brb

Yeah, try using games on your hdd..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, felida said:

Yeah, try using games on your hdd..

Thanks for all the help, but it didn't help to put it on the HDD. I'll just use the old type for now. I will revisit this again when I have more knowledge about Aurora.
I just switched from FSD to Aurora recently, so I am still learning new stuff. I love Aurora for the Online system link, TU marketplace and easy to use UI. :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GHFear said:

Thanks for all the help, but it didn't help to put it on the HDD. I'll just use the old type for now. I will revisit this again when I have more knowledge about Aurora.
I just switched from FSD to Aurora recently, so I am still learning new stuff. I love Aurora for the Online system link, TU marketplace and easy to use UI. :)
 

well.. there shouldnt be a problem with the trainers.. i dont know why they are not showing up, hence why i said try using older version to see if they would show.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GHFear said:

I tried with USB now and it still doesn't show up. hmm... I am using ConnectX to load the games. Could it be that?

I will disable ConnectX and then try again. brb

If you know, some "DashLaunch" settings effects trainers to :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SENTIN3LiS said:

If you know, some "DashLaunch" settings effects trainers to :)

not from showing up in aurora.. 

launching them yes, but just getting them to show, nah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 8:15 AM, GHFear said:

Thanks for all the help, but it didn't help to put it on the HDD. I'll just use the old type for now. I will revisit this again when I have more knowledge about Aurora.
I just switched from FSD to Aurora recently, so I am still learning new stuff. I love Aurora for the Online system link, TU marketplace and easy to use UI. :)
 

stupid question where and how you have aurora setup ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this issue so i just Tried downloading aurora again and place it in my xbox 

 

And it worked fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...