RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

TX Has a New Way to Enable Unsigned Code

So it seems TX has been busy developing a new hack for Xbox360 gaming console enabling the ability to run unsigned code, the details are scarce as per usual with TX but this is great news non the less.

Xecuter has a new hardware based hack for homebrew. So far we are booting Xell on Zephyr, Falcon, Jasper pretty much instantly. All dashboard versions.

No freezing. No messing about. No headaches. No shit.

It's a totally new approach. It is no longer RGH or RGH2...more will be revealed, but those that have a clue will be impressed

We have four dead Xenons and have condemned them all to the impossi-reball graveyard.

We need a a few solid working Xenon's that haven't had an RROD repair. Not just the board, the entire unit.

They will not be returned but if we use your Xenon to perfect this method for Xenons too - then your name will be enshrined in geek heaven. Plus we'll send a bunch of free shit to compensate

FYI the hack isn't final yet, but we are extremely close (months and months of work have gone into it). Results so far have been spectacular and we are very happy with it

Only good working Xenons required. Let me know if you can supply and where you are in the world so I can arrange a shipping point for you.

Do not reply to this if it is anything other than being able to supply a Xenon.

Thank you.

Source: http://team-xecuter....ead.php?t=98736

I would give them my xenon if i wasn't using it for online.

Oh well can't wait to see what this brings to the 360 scene.

can't wait to see what this brings to the 360 scene.

Instant glitching on ALL phats ;) lol.

I take it you've not had the misfortune to come across a Falcon RGH2 or Zephyr RGH/RGH2 unit yet?

Anyone who has will know exactly what I'm talking about lol.

Instant glitching on ALL phats ;) lol.

I take it you've not had the misfortune to come across a Falcon RGH2 or Zephyr RGH/RGH2 unit yet?

Anyone who has will know exactly what I'm talking about lol.

Weird I've done 5 falcon RGH and RGH2 units and they boot faster than my stock slim. Guess I've been lucky. Although when it gets cold in the house 1 unit tends to load a tiny bit slower, second attempt to glitch always works though.

May this be software hack? No soldering?

I don't know for certain, but I believe it involves the CR3 Pro :).

May this be software hack? No soldering?

it will require soldering I'm sure. It will be a variant of the glitch hack.

i am sorry but i dont understand... r u talking about a hardware hack.. which is not jtag nor RGH or xkey or wassabi??

or is it just software hack? or what????

is it for all consols? slim? phat?

is it for all versions??

Did you even read the op?

i am sorry but i dont understand... r u talking about a hardware hack.. which is not jtag nor RGH or xkey or wassabi??

or is it just software hack? or what????

is it for all consols? slim? phat?

is it for all versions??

I have a perfectly good mint condition Xenon from 2005 that is Jtagged on 16202. I don't think Ill let it go even though I already have my Jasper Dev Kit, I still don't have a 360 to use my XBL profile on to play my retail copies. I can use my Dev Kit to play them via my PC with Emulation or convert them to my Sidecar but I don't know how that would effect my XBL Profile with the MS servers. If I get my White 4GB S Console then I'll send my Jtag to them, I'm hoping TX releases something really nice that's universal on all Slims (It's been kind of a cat and mouse game with MS lately). Also a update for TX Fusion would be nice!

I have a perfectly good mint condition Xenon from 2005 that is Jtagged on 16202. I don't think Ill let it go even though I already have my Jasper Dev Kit, I still don't have a 360 to use my XBL profile on to play my retail copies. I can use my Dev Kit to play them via my PC with Emulation or convert them to my Sidecar but I don't know how that would effect my XBL Profile with the MS servers. If I get my White 4GB S Console then I'll send my Jtag to them, I'm hoping TX releases something really nice that's universal on all Slims (It's been kind of a cat and mouse game with MS lately). Also a update for TX Fusion would be nice!

I wouldn't hold my breath for a TX Fusion update :p

I don't even see how this can be a question. Its in he first sentence of tx quote in op. Hardware hack.

TX is about making money, they wouldn't release a software (softmod) hack, it will likely be something you have to buy from them.

Did you pay for phat RGH2, Xenon RGH or Corona RGH?Did you pay for any BIOS files back in the XBOX1 days?Nobody apart from Team Xecuter knows what the hack consists of and for all we know, it could be done using cheap parts like the original JTAG hack was (diodes and some wire).

• Like 1

nice! cant wait to know more! :)

Gangrel_1313: what the hell are you talking about?? when you have a phat xbox (with right kernel..)you jtag and dont even have to buy anything from them...and for the RGH its an alternative they found (..well GliGli seems to be the one who..anyway...)to hack slims, and yes unfortunatly slims needs more then jtag, but it wasnt a choice..its not like they decided that microsoft changes they're system! they do great job and if wasnt from them..you wouldnt even know how to mod and use your hacked console :rofl: ...i mean..or else you would not be on this site, right? and most important..did you even pay for FSD3 ? you never payed for skins, plugins, updates, help on forum (wich they give for free!), and skins are made by talented artist and modder who takes they're time to help building great looks for FSD!  so sit down, eat your pudding and watch the train pass by :scooter: . ....what an idiot..