RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gamer4life4zt

What is the difference between Xebuild and XebuildGUI?>

I was always told there is never a stupid question when trying to learn..

Getting back into RGH JTAG Flashing and Nand etc away from the Xdks for a moment... Honestly realmodscene pops up basically anywhere on search engines it seems to be what XPG, Techgame etc used to be.. so my question is this ..

I need to reflashing my nand with a new xebuild image, what is the difference between Xebuild and XebuildGUI that Swizzy made?

I believe from research the newest Dashlaunch is 3,19 with 17526, and Xebuild 1.19.1, and XebuildGUI V3.1?

Which is recommended to flash the nand correctly? Thanks in advance sorry Im a noob again..

2 hours ago, gamer4life4zt said:

I was always told there is never a stupid question when trying to learn..

Getting back into RGH JTAG Flashing and Nand etc away from the Xdks for a moment... Honestly realmodscene pops up basically anywhere on search engines it seems to be what XPG, Techgame etc used to be.. so my question is this ..

I need to reflashing my nand with a new xebuild image, what is the difference between Xebuild and XebuildGUI that Swizzy made?

I believe from research the newest Dashlaunch is 3,19 with 17526, and Xebuild 1.19.1, and XebuildGUI V3.1?

Which is recommended to flash the nand correctly? Thanks in advance sorry Im a noob again..

Xebuild is what makes the nand.. xebuildGUI.. (graphical user interface) uses xebuild just like jrunner

To actually flash, you need a hardware flasher, or you can use swizzys simple nand flasher, or xell

• Like 1