RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gamer4life4zt

Newest Aurora when downloading assets console shuts down

51 minutes ago, gamer4life4zt said:

Ok I can manually access the download covers option for each game which will take some time for 559 covers ..2 times on 2 consoles lol...but is a option.

At least I finally can get past it now I am going to try to delete the paths again just to hope for the best.

Yeah might be something with the function and database.. That's why I suggested redoing the scan paths.. as that will redo everything

1 hour ago, gamer4life4zt said:

How do you clear the cache in stock dash settings?

Hit the guide button (power on controller) and navigate to settings>system. Select storage, then the hdd you're using, then clear system cache. Restart.

6 hours ago, gamer4life4zt said:

Newest dashlaunch installed 3.19 592

How do you clear the cache in stock dash settings?

No error codes or flashing lights

No I do not think both consoles are overheated i posted my launch.ini in this post as well

Getting closer to the solution though much appreciated advice.

4 hours ago, Schuykang said:

Hit the guide button (power on controller) and navigate to settings>system. Select storage, then the hdd you're using, then clear system cache. Restart.

Simply delete everything in the cache folder with aurora/fsd/xexmenu filemanager.. No need to go into stock dash

Sorry for my long absence was busy with work.

Cache cleared paths all cleared did fresh and as you can see right when it does scanning then it shuts down.

Watch "X360 jtag 1 cache cleared paths cleared- only Xbla games" on YouTube

The fact that I can do the covers manually shows me it is just time consuming but it can be done 

Now I am going to do the exact steps on my other rgh x360 and see what occurs

The same thing has occurred on a different machine,  is it the temperature of both x360s is something causing this bug? Heres 2 parts of doing everything the same on my other rgh.

Watch "Xbox 2 Rgh part 1- cache cleared content cleared still shuts off" on YouTube

Watch "Xbox Rgh Part 2- Content cleared cache cleared still shuts down" on YouTube